Any update on physical rewards?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by infuscoletum, January 12, 2015.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Lol. They are waiting for all the stuff to come into their warehouse to combine it all. That is probably what sunk their winter 2014 which was reasonable for all but one item sadly. Hopefully when that comes in, the stuff will start going out.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

3. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

True, waiting for one more item is unfortunately pushing our schedule back. Once it's received, we can begin shipping items. We'll make sure to post an update when we have more information. :)
    And yep, we had a team signing event on Friday to sign all the items for pledges $250+ :D I can't wait to send these out. :p
  4. danbexmazda

danbexmazda New Member

Any further updates? been about 2 years since the game was released and nearly 4 since i paid £115.00!

Also i am UK based. so is their likely to be another delay for us europeans?
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Game was released last September, so not a year yet. Also check your emails as uber put out an update last week saying they finally have all the stuff in to them and are busy boxing everything up....
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni