Any option to use gamepads?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by RaTcHeT302, April 3, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Active Member

Bro, your ego seriously needs to take a rest sometimes. You aren't amazing at the PC version by any means and, to my recollection, you aren't even playing the PC version all that much, so what makes you think that you can beat anyone here with a controller if you haven't even played them?

Where are you basing your claims from that Xbox kids could wreck PC kids in this game? There is no doubt in my mind that it all comes down to preference. I also agree that it is still possible to prefer a controller over M&K assuming you have tried both the same amount but you cannot deny the benefits of having "easier controls". It's like being able to use a calculator on a math exam but turning it down because you prefer to do it by hand. Maybe my example was a bit extreme but the point still stands. You are limiting yourself by not using the easier method and it is indeed a handicap.
  2. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I got my PS3 controller working and after some furious tutorial playing I bave it tweaked for assault play.

It really gives me some quick aiming movement and I'm slowly improving on aim.
  3. TNine

TNine New Member

CoD requiring precision? Gah, it's the only game out there with so little faith in its players it had the gall to build in an aimbot.

Also, guys, sweepsniping. Consoles are not as precise, but they can abuse the aim assist for absolutely insane sniping. I am far better at sniping on a console, but that is mostly due to experience (13 years on a gamepad vs 2 months on a PC).
  4. pandapaw

pandapaw New Member

MotionInJoy has a custom profile for xbox controller emulator. Select that option and enable it. It makes windows think the ps3 controller is an xbox controller, and everything works like it should without having to edit any buttons.
  5. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

^I'll give that one a try to see if the aim assist turns on.