Any British, English speaking European Clans?

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by ch3w84cc4, June 21, 2015.

1. ch3w84cc4

ch3w84cc4 New Member

Hi guys and gals,

Looking for either a British clan, or English speaking European Clan as I would like to try and find some players nearer the GMT timezone.

I am a mature gamer (41) but been gaming since C16, and Speccy days. Been a clan leader too, but 2 young kids, means I had to cut back. Any way I am sociable, happy to use TS or equivalent. GSOH and certainly don't take myself too seriously. Just wanting to become a better player.

Either reply in thread or drop me a PM.
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi, you'd be welcome to join Promethean for some games. We're primarily UK / EU based.

Details of our TeamSpeak can be found here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

There haven't been many of us about recently (quite a few students and alike busy with exams) though it's likely to get busier again over summer (@lapsedpacifist should be about more soon, I noticed that @rivii recently came back and took #1 on the ladder etc).

I'm like yourself a more mature gamer (I was playing TA online when it first came out :p) so would be good to have another 'oldie' in the clan haha. Feel free to add me in game (I use same name as on forum) and try the teamspeak (I'm not always on there as sometimes difficult to be able to talk without disturbing my lady, but if I see people on in game I can jump on and say hello).

The other good UK based clan you could look into is The Realm (@cwarner7264 is leader and a really decent guy).
    cwarner7264 and ch3w84cc4 like this.
  3. ch3w84cc4

ch3w84cc4 New Member

Thanks, I will look you up. As for TA, I loved it. Did you ever play the star wars mod? It was excellent. I thought the first SC was good, but hated what they did with the 2nd SC.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I never really got into the star wars mod (always played vanilla). I also played TA:Spring a lot (still do actually).

As for SupCom, my fave is the expansion to supcom1 'Forged Alliance'. That was a pretty good game and still has a good following as I understand it.
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

As a fellow old man gamer, I'd be happy to play some games and maybe be able to teach you a thing or two if you like. How does your gaming schedule look? Gmt evenings?
    zihuatanejo and cdrkf like this.
  6. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

I normally play GMT/UTC evenings too, but I won't be able to teach you as much as clopse, lol :D I don't really have the time to play competitively or anything like that. As for clans, the Realm is quite large and have a TS server etc etc. Nice bunch of people in The Realm, but to be honest most people in the PA community are really nice. Promethean and Team Burning people are cool too but I don't know them as well due to timezones and whatnot :p

Add me in game if you want, 'Jaguar', and message me if you ever see me and fancy a game :)