An Armorless Assault ;)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by skayeyeelel, April 17, 2011.

1. Click

Click New Member

We did indeed pay $$ for the game, however, that does not give anyone the right to be an asshat with the mechanics of the game. Assault is good at what he was intended to do-Be the MVP of matches. Great. He can go positive every game and lead your team to victory.

Oh. Wait.

You said you don't support more than a few minutes of spawn camping a game. I will admit, I lol'd at this. Did you actually think about this before you wrote it? If the enemy's money ball is down, even if you only have 3 people putting shots onto it, it doesn't take minutes to finish the game.

Your last few sentences lost me totally. You're past the point of giving people props for trying to come back? You're...telling them(The same people who bought the game as well) to sit in their spawn room(Where they can be airstruck) and wait for the game to end or to leave the game. I'm glad we can all play the game however we would like to- Thanks for telling me how, Truck.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i rest easy knowing that i generally out-assault skill, so if i wanted to play for kills, i would out-do his score.

i wont, but i could if i wanted to.
  3. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

I used to never use armor with my assault class, till i started playing with more and more people that whoop my ***. Now i always got armor gold or silver, very helpful when it comes to people that actually have some skill at the game
  4. royalal

royalal Member

Finding a bad lobby isn't as hard as finding people willing to stick around and get killed 30 times a piece. People just rage quit
  5. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Yeah, exactly: armor > skill. That's why all the pros use it.

Tell that to the people being spawn camped and juice chained on. "uhm, we're trying to play how we want but we can't...even though we paid $15..."
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol.

if skill > armor, then why did skill quit out of the middle of a match against me to add gold armor into his assault build?
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

wait what?
  8. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

how did your team do yesterday tom? OH they got destoyed by our first games as a team WITHOUT MONEY.. and i went armorless WOW thats sad :( NEXT TEAM PLEASE! ;)
  9. Swamp Tony

Swamp Tony New Member

classy
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

PLZ CONTACT DROPPIN INSANE COMBAT KNOWLEDGE.
  11. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Skill, you're bad. Sorry for the reality check people.
  12. wheresyourposter

wheresyourposter New Member

I dont think anyone thinks you can win anything skill, bummer. Be sure to check out shammas' stream when GP plays Skills team! Or they can backout again when we are missing our main slayer...
  13. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

back out? lol the people in this game are funny... deadpool if ur team wants to lose next just tell hawkshade to send me an inv ; )
  14. truckus

truckus New Member

Wow you got way too mad at that. Are you ok?

This has nothing to do with rights. It's a video game.

And yeah it takes under a minute if your team focus fires the moneyball once it's down. The reason it takes longer than that usually is because people come out of their spawn and try to stop you so you have either

1) run
    2) kill them
    3) jump around shotgun shells, sin grapples, mini-guns, jetguns, traps, and flak while shooting the moneyball continuosly basically ignoring the people trying to kill you.

#3 is not how the game is played. You have played the game, right? Or does the other start cheering you on when their moneyball is down? Is that normal for you?

The point is, spawn killing is necessary to keep the other team from pushing you back out. No one is gonna let you stand a few feet from their moneyball while you shoot into it and do nothing about it. You have to kill them and shoot into the moneyball when it is safe to do so. (e.g. while juiced)

Seems like you took my last post as a personal attack. I'm not gonna keep going on about this in a thread that is a complete joke to begin with. If you wanna keep crying about spawn camping start "spawn camping thread #1569" and let some steam off there. Angry *** kid.
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

...SMARTASS URGE...RISING...MUST...HOLD...BACK...
  16. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Miracle is that why you muted me? Because I backed out at the same time as Skill that one time? I never really have said much really, and I usually attempt to listen to advice. I just don't want to be excluded from privates because of something.

Also: I did back out because Skill and some support were not very productive. ie: unarmored assault and support not healing the gunner, me.

/rage.
  17. Risk

Risk New Member

Tbh.. how can you call him bad, complain about him being unarmored but then lose when we played you guys yesterday? ;)

Last time i checked bad people don't usually win games
  18. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

SLAP /'
  19. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

OH, I forgot!

[​IMG]

It's been a long-*** time since I've posted this one!
  20. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

He made minimal difference in the game. He would run away if I looked at him, or I would kill him. You had gold armor, you're smarter, I couldn't kill you in 2 seconds flat. If we had Snarf on Sin and Hawkshade on Gunner or Tank there would have been a much different outcome I guarantee it. I'm not even part of that team lol I'm a sub.