An amazing planet no one has ever seen

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by killzone5017002, March 9, 2014.

1. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

It's not contradictory – it's providing you what you asked for and illustrating why I think it would be ridiculous.

If you want features to be like they are in that desert biome concept, that's about what it would take.
  2. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Where did I talk about the desert biome concept? I was explicitly stating a factor of 2-3.
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Our entire back and forth started because of that desert biome concept.

It's what I've been talking about this entire time, so if you switched topics from what started our back and forth, maybe you should have been a little more clear.
  4. krakanu

krakanu Well-Known Member

2, 3, 7, 50, whatever, you guys are getting lost in the details, the point is that more verticality would be interesting. The main problem I can think of, is that without some kind of range bonus for being at a higher altitude, there's not much point in building there (other than being safe from ground units). In fact, your turrets/artillery would probably have a shorter range if they are using spheres for ranges.
  5. riddick3

riddick3 New Member

This raises an interesting point; i played a tiiiny water world once, and ships had to be directly adjacent because otherwise, the bullets would fly off the planet