AMA Worlds best Monday night combat player.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by dontmindjeff, June 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Liefglinde, you're making a fool of yourself. You claim to be able to judge the most skilled players, but you base it off of something that shows little to no representation of actual skill. Why even post in this thread at all? That's like claiming to be one of the best baseball players in the world, but you only play with your friends on the little league field... And if these players are so good, why don't they ever win anything against the established teams and players? Most of the skill in this game is shown by how you work with a team, because that's how you win.
  2. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Have you ever been in a private game? I've never seen you in one at all and it seems like you are just making assumptions about what they are like. They aren't that overly competitive 99% of the time. Both teams strive to win, but most of the actual communication has nothing to do with the game and is just casual talk.

Also, back to your other post. Beating teams in a private game is 100000x harder than beating a full team in a public game, especially as an assassin. It's honestly not even close and every assassin player will tell you the same thing.
  3. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Ok bro.
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Go troll to someone who cares. Making assumptions like that shows who the true fool is in this case.
    I don't play privates much at all anymore, though I used to back a couple months after launch. This was when people like Bolt, Jacktrips, and Hudson would play. I don't play anymore because quite frankly I dislike most of the people that play privates.

And I usually find it easier to push lanes in privates because everyone is too obsessed with asserting their superiority over some other player and hunts them for the entire game. It's more fun trying to push lanes in pubs when the other team has 2 Tanks and 2 Assassins all pushing 1 lane.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

if you think its harder to push bots in pubs than in our privates, you are nothing short of an idiot and im glad u dont play with us. i dont know what privates you have played in where its easier to push bots than in pubs, but clearly they werent worthwhile. please continue thinking you are a great assassin when you are not
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Can we please chill out with the name calling and all.

Fact: Some players enjoy pubs over privates

Fact: Some players enjoy privates over pubs

Stop talking down to each other. After all we all play the same game!

Also, who cares!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.