AMA Worlds best Monday night combat player.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by dontmindjeff, June 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontmindjeff

dontmindjeff New Member

Ask me anything!
  2. De Troll

De Troll New Member

According to in-game statistics, ChaosFF7 is the best MNC player. How do you feel about this?
  3. joker

joker Active Member

while this may be so, MLGintervention and JUSTFOUR are the two winningest players, so i would prefer either of them over anyone else on my team
  4. dontmindjeff

dontmindjeff New Member

Well, person I do not know, how many posters does Chaos have?
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have a poster and it even has my name on it!
  6. dontmindjeff

dontmindjeff New Member

Jelly ova here.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

In serious note, XENONOX is the best individual player IMO.
    Sure he always pulls host but you can't deny his skills.
  8. joker

joker Active Member

He has a decent shot, but he really doesnt do anything more than camp for juice in his base and look to juice chain. He cant do a thing vs good people like some of the "cockier/better competitive" players. Assaults like Miracle JF, Kckzi, or Teapot Yo you would much rather have on your side.

P.S. if you want a general idea of opinions of the best players, look at the threads "who are the best?" and "kckzi's blowout"
  9. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

It's me I'm the best anyone who doesn't agree is a salty liar.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Id take chaos and xenonox on my team anyday. chaos is the best killer, xeno is the best at staying alive and putting more rounds downrange over the course of a match. Intervention wins, and that's the point. chaos and intervention are almost interchangeable.

so here's my question to the "best". why even make this thread?
  11. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Go hang yourself you ****.
  12. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

ChaosFF7 is average.
  13. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

kckzi is the most entertaining on the mic.
  14. joker

joker Active Member

Chaos average? what? lol. ChaosFF7 was one of the best in pubs and in privates. The only gunner who could ever match up against him that played it was Miracle JF (this includes deadeye in my opinion). Xeno is just a pub warrior. Take if from someone who has watched them both play competitively. The ability to stay alive does you little when it overshadows your ability to kill or maintain map control. Camping and waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting for juice, then participating in 5% of the game only to retreat and wait for more juice or have enough to buy more does not make you good, it makes you look like an idiot especially when u try it in private matches with good people. ChaosFF7 could take over games by himself in any environment. Xeno could... watch games from his spawn ring if the opponent was good
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

It's funny how people trash "good" players while they themselves will never even compare to the level of skill these so-called good players have. Besides, I've soundly beaten all "good" players mentioned here in pubs, while I was playing on my own and they with their parties. Always fun to ruin the fun of pub-stomping parties and watch as you make them rage quit.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

So you played assassin vs good people bc they dont care about pushing bots in pubs, thats great nobody cares. try it in a competitive match. just another idiot bringing up pub triumphs like they matter

edit: i will safely say i am better than xenonox at this game. anyone in the competitive scene will agree with me. and all of his youtube fanboys and pub warriors with agree with you. note: i have never lost to xeno in a private match, but he was won with me on his team
    Last edited: June 2, 2011
  17. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

That's why I don't play privates. I like to avoid people like you. Besides, I find that beating a party of pub stompers while playing by yourself is actually something to brag about, whereas beating a team in privates where it's 6 good people against another 6 good people.... isn't.
  18. joker

joker Active Member

pushing bots uncontested is not something to brag about, and i understand if you wish to avoid competition. dime a dozen. well, maybe 11 out of 12...
  19. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Privates aren't really fun. I play this game for fun, not to sit there and play competitive games in which one side will always end up feeling resentful. Like it or not, pubs will continue to remain the bulk of gameplay, and I quite frankly prefer it that way. Not because I can pubstomp, but because it's simply more fun to NOT play competitively.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

as far as fun goes it depends what you look for in the game. for me pubs get old fast and i love competitive play. the most fun ive ever had was in arguably the best match ever played, GP vs **** lazorrazer in the jeesports season week 1. 15 minutes with a majority of the best names the game had to offer at the time, which ended up in an overtime brawl that GP won thanks to map control at the time and PU5H forcing Teapot Yo to use his juice early just after buying it. matches like this i can never get enough of, and once u play enough with the "egotistical dickheads" that everyone hates, privates get very casual, fun, and people just enjoy playing with and vs other good people.

to each his own i suppose
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.