ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. crawlingchaos24

crawlingchaos24 New Member

All this talk of refunds is stupid as several people have said before, however it is getting really annoying not knowing where things stand, they said beta would start at the end of May, then pushed it back to the first week of June, well that's today no matter how you slice it. I don't care if I don't get a key until next week, but it would sure as hell be nice to get some information on where things are right now.
  2. D3adm0nk3y

D3adm0nk3y Member

3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

This was the last post before Neutrino went away from the forums. Posted in this thread page 122. :D

Although this was posted ~8 hours ago.
  4. Stapha94

Stapha94 New Member

How have they failed to deliver. They are still sending out keys, just be patient. I am sitting around keeping myself busy to avoid being one of those who refresh their emails every second. I have other games to play. As I was saying, you only have to show patience. They will have failed to deliver when they stop sending out keys. ETA's are enemies of developers because so many things can go wrong.
  5. sabetwolf

sabetwolf Member

I'd rather wait and get a better game than rush it. An extra month for far more polished content is all right in my books.
  6. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

that's right everyone will get his/her Key but we'll have to be patient for a little longer, which shouldn't matter that much considering how long we all have waitet since the Kickstarter :p
  7. crseth

crseth Member

I hope that just means there is a WHOLE lot of people and they are still cranking them out :p
  8. sabetwolf

sabetwolf Member

hahaha. Well there is definitely 10000+ But I don't think there servers are up to handling that much instantaneously. They gotta space it out while they push up some new servers.
  9. sauceboss

sauceboss Member

10. ploptops

ploptops New Member

when was the last key that we know given out?
  11. heyhellowhatsnew

heyhellowhatsnew New Member

Yeah, I agree anything Total Biscuit does loses it's appeal for me because he's only famous for his accent
  12. D3adm0nk3y

D3adm0nk3y Member

You realize that's opposite of what he meant? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, ever..... Trolls aren't welcome :|
  13. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

Show me a link where it says we guarantee to have a key to you lokvokun, by the 7th of June 2013. If not you can take all of the money back. :p Because I am certain, they were hoping for a june 7th alpha release. This does not by any means mean that it will happen. Keeping in mind there is upwards of 25,342 people whom are participating in the alpha.

Disclaimer: The number of people is totally random.
  14. ticklemeelmo

ticklemeelmo Member

Where did you find that figure?

LOL, missed the fine print.
  15. crawlingchaos24

The devs said that they wanted all the keys to be out by tonight, now we have NOT heard anything from them saying otherwise, in fact we haven't heard anything from them all day. For those of us stuck in the middle or end of the list, some of us would like to know, are we going to be playing this fantastic looking game in the time frame of a few short hours, or are we going to be waiting days or weeks for all the problems to be solved, it's the general lack of information that is bothering some of us more than anything.

EDIT1: Spelling error.
  16. lionheart2092

lionheart2092 New Member

tb is a moron im ashamed to call him british because all he does is have a crappy attitude n thats it he says bioshock infinite is "terrible" just goes to show and planetside 2 made him a "leader" the idiot doesnt even play it enough for that the only half decent thing hes done is that terraria series which was carried by jesse anyway
  17. devd

devd New Member

+1
    I really just wanna know what to expect.
    Will the last key be given out later today, sometime during the weekend or starting of the next week? (I'm probably one of the last guys)
    Regardless i'll be happy, I'm just getting tired wasting time waiting.
    I know what you'll say, don't hit refresh every 5 minutes, but my mind won't let me! :)
  18. ticklemeelmo

ticklemeelmo Member

Just got my key I'm a 250 Cosmic Limited ordered on 5/4/2013
  19. crawlingchaos24

This is excellent news, I presume this means they've reached the pre-order people, hopefully they'll hit the $90 pre-orders before the end of tonight.
  20. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

Great I guess that means the Pre-Orders are going out now :)

Anyway its almost 3 a.m. here so I guess I'll have to check my mails tomorrow