ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. white22angel

white22angel New Member

ok anything in side the pre-order is paypal or amazon so really if the person upgraded there accts from 50-250 theyd be on top witht he rest of us pre-orders
  2. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

The threat to demand a refund is laughable and childish and this alpha rollout is being handled well. So personally, I want to say thanks to the guys at Uber for even doing this for us.

That said, a little more on situation updates would be much appreciated. On a locked thread that only Uber can post to. It would have been great to know just how the keys are being sorted in regards to Kickstarter, pre-orders, and post-Kickstarter upgrades. The more communication, the smoother the process, the less children complaining.
  3. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

I agree with this, Even if there was any communication that would be awesome instead of the silence. haha
  4. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

Yeah more communication would be great but im just going to leave it until tomorrow now its 11pm in the uk and im tired :(
  5. white22angel

white22angel New Member

take your troll crap out of here dude its people like you who stir things up and piss other people off sure there complaning isnt helping but they have the right to say what ever they want its the internet <--------
  6. appleofdeath

appleofdeath New Member

I bought the 200 cosmic edition pre-order... when should i be expecting the alpha key? :s
  7. white22angel

white22angel New Member

today mostly
  8. BallsonFire

BallsonFire Active Member

An Alpha roll out status would be nice than we don't have to guess all the time.
  9. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Have been waiting patiently since a couple of my fellow Realmites got the game a couple of days ago... but this is just killing me! 2300hrs here and Uber said they'd get all the keys out today - I can't bring myself to go to bed!
  10. white22angel

white22angel New Member

me to dude me to :_(
  11. deso88

deso88 Member

12. riisos

riisos New Member

Yee check out the streams, I have been bothering vidroth for like an hour with questions and learning tons while I wait.
  13. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

Perhaps reading prior posts is a good idea instead of just posting very misinformed information and comments. Sadly you are very wrong when you said they have the right to say what ever they want.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41220

Reading this will aid you in communicating on the forums. Instead of being childish like you just were, I suggest perhaps re addressing who is the troll. The one using proper grammar and English while addressing issues, or the one who can't spell or use grammar. All while calling people trolls.

And I dare say, should anyone disagree with what I have said over the course of the day~ Feel free to put me on your enemy list and we will do combat upon the release of the full version.
  14. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

I don't really care if I get my Key today or tomorrow or whenever, but I would really like to have some more information about the actual Rollout status :)
  15. ToastAndEggs

ToastAndEggs Member

What i heard was backers, even at the basic level gt it before the highest preorders due to the order
  16. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

+1
  17. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

+1
  18. Snipermk

Snipermk New Member

Waiting for Alpha key still got cosmic edition but being patient :)
  19. whitewolf1

whitewolf1 New Member

While I wait I have just been watching soldans85 play, asking him a ton a questions. The sea stuff looks crazy. You should check it out. http://www.twitch.tv/soldans85
  20. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

Now think about the irony of what you just said. :lol:

Also, rule #2: "Don't be a ****"

@northbehemoth, You're my friend now. We're having soft tacos later.