ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. rorybecker

rorybecker Member

Ahem

If this is true, it would suggest KS backers should all have got their key..... But I haven't, so I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.
  2. snierke

snierke Active Member

Me to...... didn`t read that....
  3. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

The 50$ KS pledge turns into a pre-order. (I am assuming since you didn't get a key during the 200$ section) Which means you will be the first to get your key once they are done with the remaining 90$ If you have bought the 200$ cosmic. But as you then know 50$, doesn't get you alpha access :p KS>Pre order> Steam cascading on amount given.
  4. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

Just goes to show their system isn't running via Kickstarter first then, maybe amount paid first?
  5. Thorzon

Thorzon New Member

Nah I'm in the same boat as well, maybe 2nd to last :p
  6. khazar1

khazar1 Member

Shouldn't KS and Paypal be on the same boat? After all I backed while KS was still going as far as I can remember. ^^
  7. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

If you were one of the $50 KS backers who upgraded to alpha later, expect to be at the bottom of the barrel there. If the order was taking upgrades into account, I would have gotten my key sometime yesterday.
  8. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

Your order just changes to pre-order! I will assume you are at the top of the barrel of pre-orders! Soon (tm) Soon.
  9. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

Yep, but the way that worked out was kind of crappy. My position in the queue actually dropped because I increased my contribution.
  10. rorschachphoenix

rorschachphoenix Active Member

Wait... I am a KS backer ($40 Reward Tier Bundle), then updated to $90 Galactic Edition. Does that mean, I have to wait until June 13, because I have not backed $90 via kickstarter? :shock:
  11. khazar1

khazar1 Member

Gonna stream the shiiiiit out of that thing in 2560x1440 biatch! :ugeek:
    Just twitch my name.
  12. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

Don't think so. You should have it before the 13th, as a pre-order, not as a Steam early access person.

You should have it within a matter of hours. Should.
  13. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

Not really, you are just being punished because you didn't give them all your money sooner. :p I am sitting at 200$ aswell, end of today for sure. With the 1000 keys an hour, and them being almost half way done the ks/paypal 90$ range.

alsoooooo if you preordered, it is assumed you will get it around today/tomorrow since they want a whole week of alpha testing before steam~
  14. Zoughtbaj

Zoughtbaj Member

Nope, not at all. I did 50 -> 70 for alpha. We'll still probably get in today.

Last I checked, they considered kickstarters kickstarters, whether they upgraded or not (was a while ago, but this is what they said. May have changed). So, we who backed then upgraded will likely be toward the bottom of the kickstarter pile, but I think we still get in as kickstarters.

Of course, since they plan on getting a whole lot of people in today, it doesn't matter that much ;)

But oh, how the wait is laborious.
  15. bacdemon

bacdemon New Member

According to some dude from earlier's calculations, all keys should be out by around 3:30. Forum time, I guess.

Anyways, for those of you who have gotten your emails, did they end up in your inbox or in your spam folder? Gmail users, specifically.
  16. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

But I was fully in the alpha bracket before upgrading, and anyone who put money in the Kickstarter at all contributed to making the game a reality AND reaching stretch goals. If everyone who ended up upgrading had waited instead of just sending what they could, who knows where we would have ended up.

But I'm not sweating it. I'm still at work anyway. Just would have been nice to have gotten my key yesterday :cool:
  17. rorschachphoenix

rorschachphoenix Active Member

Well... while waiting:

Who has played Core in TA and Cybran in SC?
    Who has played ARM in TA and UEF in SC?

I played Core and Cybran. :mrgreen:
  18. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

That is a little confusing, if you upgraded during the kickstarter, then I am certain you will be getting it very soon, sooner then I. Though if you were a 90$ KS then you will get it very very soon.

All everyone really wants is the game to be totally awesome, and to be able to kill each other and sooner or later we will be able to do that.

From what I was understanding, if it was after kickstarter and you upgraded it became a pre-order? If not you were golden. Always pleasant to talk to someone whom has a understanding of the system and the patience to demonstrate it! :p
  19. 1337haxwtg

1337haxwtg Member

I was $90 during and +$110 afterwards, so it would appear it made me into a pre-order category, at least for the alpha rollout queue. Not the end of the world, I'm just really excited to get my hands on this and hopefully help out. Like many people here, TA was big for me. It was really my first game growing up. Been playing since... 1998(?) when I was about 5.
  20. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

i even have big uef poster (100x70cm) signed by Chris T :D and 100% uef on Player Track ^^