ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. SirChristoffee

SirChristoffee Member

Thanks. In the mean time I got my preferred horned reaper avatar put in place for when I properly get into these forums :D

Meanwhile, it is 4:30pm on the 7th where I am...
  2. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

Because only you don't know how to use VPNs.
  3. mineva

mineva New Member

I NEED A KEY!! :shock:

IN SOUTH KOREA, NOW 2P.M. I HOPE TO GET THAT SOON... :p
  4. SirChristoffee

SirChristoffee Member

You're in South Korea... Shouldn't you be watching this!? Or equivalent Korean stream if you like (I assume there is one somewhere).

Also don't forget, they are significantly behind you in time zones. At the top right of the forums you should be able to see the time that I assume they function on (below the logout button).
  5. EdWood

EdWood Active Member

If they provide updates via torrent, then they don't need to test the capacity of their servers for hosting direct downloads.

Yes, lets make it even easier to provide people with no alpha access to get their hands on the code...

Let them check out their servers, this is the very beginning of the alpha...

Let them do it via torrent, release the game and then thousands of people wanna use the uber servers for gaming and nothing works...

Anyway, let them do their thing, they are the pros... when you release your game, you can do it via torrent. ^^
  6. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

Good idea, my modding tools will be released by torrent.
  7. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

Still no key for me, if i dont get it tonight i will be a bit annoyed :(
  8. thaplague

thaplague Member

Why? You just need to be patient. I am still waiting on mine but it is not a big deal. Also make sure your email is verified. I forgot to do that.
  9. SirChristoffee

SirChristoffee Member

How can we check that we have done this? I don't have a verification email saved, so I have no idea if I have done it and haven't had luck finding anywhere saying if I have or not.
    My store account believes I have the $90 pack paid via kickstarter, is that verification confirmed?
  10. aeonilluminate

aeonilluminate New Member

@liamdawe

Won't we all.
    Last edited: June 7, 2013
  11. thaplague

thaplague Member

https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4

-Click on sign into your account at the top right
    -Go into "My account"
    -Right hand column look at Contact and email status should be under your email address.
  12. kommkat

kommkat New Member

Cant wait to play the Alpha, I hope I can spend the whole weekend poking at and seeing how it ticks along. Gonna be great after a terrible friday.
  13. guiltyjudge

guiltyjudge New Member

When you go to your store account you should see email to the right side of the screen under it you'll see verified or unverified. I noticed mine was not verified even though I thought it was from before. So what I did to verify it was click edit then submit keeping my address the same as it was the correct email, then it sent a verification link that I gladly accepted.
  14. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

You really need to ask why? Maybe because i want to playtest too since i've paid a fair few bob for the game, most ive spent on a game in years.

I verified my email weeks ago.
  15. DarkraiOfDoom

DarkraiOfDoom New Member

somehow I feel that i'll get my key on my birthday (sunday)... well, that's not a bad thing!
  16. godzer2

godzer2 New Member

Oh boy... Just realized my email wasnt verified either... Is this the reason i still dont have my key? I backed 115$ one or two weeks into kickstarter...

Been waiting for so long now o_O

/Cruelty
  17. aeonilluminate

aeonilluminate New Member

Don't non-kickstarter backers get theirs on the same day as the steam guys?
  18. SirChristoffee

SirChristoffee Member

OH man, thanks for that. Was unverified. My dozens of email checks over the day have been a bit of a waste :roll:
  19. BallsonFire

BallsonFire Active Member

don't expect a key before next week Uber postponed the alpha release on steam for almost a week (june 13) so i think most of us who don't have a key already wont be able to play this weekend :( I don't expect them sending out keys in the weekend
  20. prinsofdeath

prinsofdeath New Member

Things to fill time pffff......War for the overworld Alpha (Dungeon Keeper styled game made by Dungeon Keeper fan also brought to live by kickstarter) o.o Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta (only sucks its 3rd time starting over again :/ Closed beta/server stress/open beta XD)