ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. lordmd

lordmd Member

I guess we 90$ guys will have to wait longer then. If they delayed Steam until 13th I'm hoping for the last keys sent out early next week.
  2. Nelec

Nelec Member

Nah, here in +0 land it is still June 13th
  3. deathjesteruk

deathjesteruk New Member

It is indeed a great game and the new expansion is going to be awesome. :D
  4. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

Allthough I think it's a good decision to delay the Steam launch I kinda fear I won't see my Alpha Version untill sometime next week now :(
  5. white22angel

white22angel New Member

thats to long i really dont want to wait another week just to play this game i wouldnt care if i lag in game just want to play and test alaska isnt a very good place to play from but i have the best internet i can possable buy up here so plz im the only one from alaska that bought PA
  6. skymarshal

skymarshal New Member

Don't freak out, guys. Looks like they are just delaying the steam release so we can do more playtesting and get rid of the worst bugs :)

(Quote taken from: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46927&p=734663#p734663 )
  7. deathjesteruk

deathjesteruk New Member

So, if I bought this game, the galactic version, from their website, we get access to the game before steam? We are classed as backers?
  8. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

Yea but there is no way all the keys will be out by the end of the day now...
    Last edited: June 6, 2013
  9. mistercheif

mistercheif Member

It seems like they'll probably try to keep up the rate they're sending out keys to backers, so hopefully the rest of us should get it tomorrow.

$50 upgraded to Galactic here, still waiting.
  10. white22angel

white22angel New Member

its only 2pm there they got 3-4 hours before they head home
  11. Spinewire

Spinewire Member

I think it goes Kickstarter People > People who bought from the store > Steam people.
  12. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

Yes and no.

As far as i know its like this: You get it before steam, but your not classed the same as backers.

So backers get it first, then preorders, then steam. (Unless im mistaken).
  13. fellowplanet

fellowplanet New Member

And it is 00.30 am (Friday) for us in Germany, so I hope they will do it really soon :)
  14. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

well if you only count the Kickstarter pledges they already have to send about 6000 Copies of the Alpha out there, which doesn't include the 90$ level
  15. mistercheif

mistercheif Member

And 23:34 here in London, and I've got to be somewhere at 10:00am. Well, off to sleep. Maybe I'll wake up to a surprise *hopeful look in Uber's direction*

EDIT: Corrected to 24-hour format. And I can't believe it took me until now to figure out how to change it on my computer *facepalm*
    Last edited: June 6, 2013
  16. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

From what I have seen, from today and yesterday there were a few Cosmic digital's whom got the alpha key. But one of them was also a 50$ backer, with that said I know most 90$ backers have not gotten alpha key's. (I am still waiting on a key being a Cosmic.) With that said there is around 1,600 90$ backers. So who really knows what is going on! :p
  17. cptwhite

cptwhite New Member

I'm a $100 kickstarter backer (pledged on 29 Aug, which put me around 2 weeks after they launched it). Just not heard anything yet, but would presume I'm one of the first 6000 or so to get it if they're dishing out based on amount backed and early backers first.
  18. fellowplanet

fellowplanet New Member

19. Miner11745

Miner11745 New Member

Theres a New Kickstarter Update everyone...
    They say the final Keys should go out tomorrow :mrgreen:
  20. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

This is the current plan but regardless the idea is to get most of them out before the weekend. That *could* change if **** blows up.