ALPHA ROLLOUT STATUS

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, June 1, 2013.

1. Daddie

Daddie Member

Don't get it why people want the alpha key so desperate.. Does it really matter if you have to wait a bit? I mean.. we have already waited years for a real new TA game, some days extra is something we can handle.. right?
  2. rimizak

rimizak Member

let me put it this way....
    nope.
  3. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

... Well the difference is that the last days is a hell of mental torture thanks to the anticipation, while the years passed isent.

Its like the day before christmass when you were a kid.
  4. liamdawe

liamdawe Active Member

It's only midday for them dude chill.
  5. teradyn

teradyn Member

Don't know why people are whining about they keys that were given out. I was watching that stream for about 4 hours and then went away for about an hour and came back just a bit after the keys were distributed.... that sucked.

I was about to go to bed, though, so the reason for them handing the keys out at that time would have been wasted on me... but still. If I was sure I would get one within the next hour or so in time for me to get on after work, it wouldn't have mattered... now it is looking like it does. :cry:
  6. eeyrjmr

eeyrjmr Member

lets put it this way... you are all going to get a key before steam (if you believe UberEnt) but us linux users won't really be able to play for ... anyone's guess...
  7. fellowplanet

fellowplanet New Member

That's right. Developers are in PDT time zone ;)
  8. BallsonFire

BallsonFire Active Member

well maybe if we ask real nicely we can get some pm's with keys from the devs :roll:
  9. deathjesteruk

deathjesteruk New Member

Well, I can wait, I would just rather have the key sooner rather than later. I will content myself playing Endless Space for now.

Anyone else play Endless Space?
  10. rimizak

rimizak Member

uber, I admire everything you guys have done for your community, for us, and for everyone who knows and loves uber in general. uber entertainment is the core of gaming and will soon be known to gamers worldwide. you have taken a great step in making this game, however we have total faith in you. thanks for such a wonderful gaming experience and many more to come.
  11. BallsonFire

Yeah i did its a really nice indie game but i have gotten bored with it ones in a while a still play it.
  12. teradyn

teradyn Member

Cut it out guys. They handed out some keys specifically because the people were on and there weren't a lot of games going on. Right now, they need to focus on progressing forward with the builds and getting the keys out in the original schedule.
  13. northbehemoth

northbehemoth New Member

Instead of whining about keys, and no keys. (if you really wanted an early key you should of given them all of your money duh.) I would personally rather know about what in happening in the alpha and what have they found out. Or how the system is doing, is it stable enough to host more players etc. (keeping in mind the estimated date was the 7th of June for the release of alpha.) Anyone whom is getting grumpy over the fact that you didn't get a key early perhaps needs to re-evaluate what they do with their free time, live for more then PA. :p With that said. No need to panic, they will give out alpha key's to everyone whom payed for it. Due to system things they can't just release it to everyone at the same time because 7000+ people trying to log into a system which is to this point not been open to the public would most certainly cause a crash. Since the last dev post was something to the tune of we are slowly giving out keys a whole 2 hours ago~ :p
  14. rimizak

rimizak Member

garat's online! everyone smile and wave and hope he throws you a key! (smiles and waves)
  15. deathjesteruk

deathjesteruk New Member

*Smiles and waves to Garat*

Also, why isnt my steam signature showing up?
  16. BallsonFire

garat I will lend you my girlfriend if you send my a key right now! :p
  17. prinsofdeath

prinsofdeath New Member

I would post a pic aswell so he can see if its a good deal :p
  18. rimizak

rimizak Member

garat won't take your girlfriend! garat has standards!

"sup garat whos that girl"
    garat-"UHHHHHH"
    "well what strip club did you get her from?"
    garat-"ummm.....my planetary annihilation forums...."
    "WHAT?"
  19. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

Playing some World of Tanks, grinding some free xp for E-100.
    Any $100 backers get their mail yet?
  20. prinsofdeath

prinsofdeath New Member

Can we have some words on how the build and all that is? keys are secondary I wanna know how the build is handeling itself and all