A Local Economy

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Timevans999, December 14, 2014.

1. Timevans999

Timevans999 Active Member

This game really lacks any kind of decent economics wouldn't it be better if each planet generated its own economy.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Would be a nice mod someday.

One way to hack this, would be if units could change control. Then a hack could be made to make each planet an "ally army" that doesn't share resources, and units that travel simply change control to that army, and when you switch screens you change control to that army.

Although, again, multiple "control" checkboxes being possible at once would be a functionality improvement for the engine.

I really think there is need, off topic btw, for being able to spawn with multiple commanders, or multiple people to share a single commander, or for seperate allied teams to be controllable by the same person.
  3. ace902902

ace902902 Active Member

umm, not really. it would be impossible to expand unless you went with your commander and you wouldn't be able to use orbital fabs on planets with no ground presence of yours. also, how would jigs work then?
  4. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

No thank you, I just hope they fix the terrible t1 energy and make t2 not so ridiculous. :(
    xankar, bengeocth and killerkiwijuice like this.
  5. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Hello TimeVans, you came back! Did you get fed up of trolling wherever it was you went?
    BulletMagnet, cdrkf, xankar and 2 others like this.
  6. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I searched really hard on the internet for a gif of ome guy with one arm extended yelling "THANK YOU!!!" I really did. Couldn't find one though. This is the closest thing I have.
    Preview.jpg