A list of essential improvements...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Ace42, April 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robinson

Robinson New Member

I love you.
  2. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Me too. That's why my manhood gets big enough to successfully slap a PC keyboard.
  3. Espiodude2

Espiodude2 New Member

http://www.myfacewhen.com/i/503.jpg

(Can't post it here, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too large, twss etc etc.)
  4. Ace42

Ace42 New Member

No, melee hits are the same for any class, it is no easier for an assassin to spam their melee keypress than any other class. If anything, as another poster pointed out, the assassin is MORE vulnerable while doing this than pretty much any other class.

No, it's just your pisspoor ability to express yourself clearly or form a coherent argument.

Yes, that's what the status quo means, way to miss the point of what I was saying...

Anecdotal evidence, worthless.

Thereby contradicting your own statement...

"An assassin is not a class that has an easy time killing people (...) scoring a backgrapple is also rather difficult when people are constantly jumping."

Claimed I have what, precisely? I understand your efforts to pull this off topic and make it about personalities; what with this being your stomping ground where you can act like the cock of the walk and have a few of your buddies pat you on your back; but I think you'll find that I've been dealing with objective facts, rather than personal attacks - something you could consider doing.

And what if I broke both your hands so you couldn't use the keyboard or the mouse, would you then be able to beat me several times? Would that prove you are far superior to me? Would that then render your opinion on the game and professed knowledge immaterial? No? Then I think we can conclude that you being able to beat me or not has no bearing on the argument whatsoever...

So, now we've regressed 2,000 years and re-established that ad hominems are logical fallacies and have no bearing in the debate - a fact you have continually overlooked in the discussion so far - perhaps you can stop trying to make this about your ego, and make it about the issues raised?

Why would I want to play with asses so objectionable that they can't even carry out a discussion on a forum without coming across as condescending lack-wits? Oh right, because you're so "awesome" at MNC...
  5. Kurnuttaja

Kurnuttaja New Member

Ace, I have started to wonder if you are some kind of a philosopher with your wikipedia links or something? Atleast they give me a sign of your intelligence, which is good.

PS. I had to correct atleast 6-7 typos when wrtining this message.
  6. arseface

arseface Post Master General

icwatudidthar
  7. Espiodude2

Espiodude2 New Member

[​IMG]
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Damn son, you horrible, and dumb.
  9. Espiodude2

Espiodude2 New Member

*sigh*