A Few Ideas.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by AmazeTheory, January 2, 2011.

1. Enemy_Commando

Enemy_Commando New Member

I would kill them if I could see them XD. Actually I probably should go to the shop and buy an oracle of sight, oh wait thats League of Legends, a real turret defense game. After playing extensive amounts of LoL (which is FREE and doesn't require an XBL subscription for an additional $75), I can't believe how crappy this game is considering it costs nearly $25. Uber games YOU SUCK!! You need to totally overhaul this PoS and make it more fun by making champions harder to kill by other champions, adding a shop with powerups or items (Juice Boost is useless as sh*t) and a bigger cash bonus for getting last hits on minions, making the lanes more enclosed so they have to be pushed instead of just sacking the champion protecting it in like 2 hits or getting your team members to gank them. Also, if I invite my friends who are in a party with me, I expect that they're going to be in the same team as me not just the same game. There needs to be a 3v3 crossfire mode aswell. I think I've said all that needs to be said, you know where I'm going with this. BTW, start adding some skins for the champions cos red vs blue is getting REALLY OLD.
  2. F0rs4k3n R0gu3

F0rs4k3n R0gu3 New Member

its $15 first off, second off, LoL is just a rip off of DotA. I play LoL and MNC they arent the same. its like comparing Command and Conquer to Call of duty. LoL is a point and click, almost like you're controlling one unit of an RTS... oh wait thats exactly what you are doing! MNC is a 3rd person shooter, and i dont know why im even feeding the trolls right now
  3. Enemy_Commando

Enemy_Commando New Member

Come and find me on MNC and we'll 1v1 then mate (same GT), cos it's easy to talk sh*t when I'm not standing in front of you about to nuke your ***. MNC and LoL are different, but they're also the same, just turret defense dressed up differently. And the fact remains that league has more to it and is a far better game than MNC, and it's FREE. I'm saying Uber sucks for being elitist douches to paying customers and not listening to suggestions for something people paid for, when they could lose business to a free game. I would much rather buy Riot Points than M$ ones, they're cheaper and they go further.

Oh and ahhhh btw nooooob, I live in australia so XBL points are $30 for 1500 from electronics boutique. MNC is 1200 M$ points, so that's like $25 if you can count (probably not). So how about you errrrrr stfu and talk sh*t about something you actually know.
  4. F0rs4k3n R0gu3

F0rs4k3n R0gu3 New Member

umad?
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

would it be possible to implement some sort of Kill Cam, or like how some of the (older idk) madden games would show some highlights after the game is finished?

Pretty much some sort of bootleg theatre that could work with the engine. Put an all seeing eye up on the floating thing on the maps that records plays? :p

i think I'm just being to wishful
  6. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Lol. Sounds like some of the super cool quickscopers who actually suck and lose the SnD games for us on Mw2. We call them out, they respond with " 1v1?!?!?! NOOOOBB, get good badkid LOL I'm not even trying." If LoL is a far superior game, GO FRICKIN PLAY IT INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS BOOLLSHET. Please do not post a response, it'll surely add to the way I see you as a poster here, there's no way you're going to change.

Custom classes are what I'm interested in the most out of what you said, theater would be cool, but yeah, maybe the next edition. W/L ration is also something that I'd like.