$50 Pissed OFF!!!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by guajiro, March 3, 2014.

1. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

10 bucks says the OP didn't update his drivers, or has a GPU that was fast 5 years ago and thinks its still fast.

Seriously, if you want help, post you dxdiag.txt
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I'd be happy to help, as would quite a few other people here, however we need some more information from you:

System specs (namely CPU, Graphics Card, RAM)
    And software (Operating System & if its 32 or 64 bit, Drivers in use for Graphics Card).
    If you're on windows then the DxDiag utility will provide all of the above, it's not available for Linux or Mac though (note if you're on an older Mac I believe Uber dropped support for a number of graphics cards which might be the issue?)...

Without knowing a bit more it's hard to say.
  3. dogyaut

dogyaut Member

I don't get it why people get so much PA.exe crashes. I played since alpha and got only 2 crashes till yet. The game works like a charm for me in gamma with 20-120 FPS (10 Player 6 Planets) :)

Of course it's dependant on hardware configuration and how clean/updated you keep your PC.
  4. EdWood

EdWood Active Member

Has the OP posted his DXDiag and additional information somewhere else or is this post still active?
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Update your DirectX it sounds so like it's out of date. Also your graphics driver is probably a bit out of date as well. Please upload your dxdiag.txt.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
  6. lokiCML

Bleeding edge otherwise known as "seriously what the hell are you guys doing" for me.
  7. greendiamond

greendiamond Active Member

just like the latest patch said dont forget to check anti viruses and firewalls. they are known to shoot down programs that are not that common.
  8. psytric

psytric New Member

Can I just say, that despite the vitriol and obvious lack of actual desiring real help, people on this forum still tried to offer all kinds of help to the OP. I just think that's amazing. What a community!
    drz1 and FSN1977 like this.
  9. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

Its a troll thread ppl should just stop replying as someone who can't even understand the basic fundamentals post a DXDiag.txt doccument to diagnose a problem is purely troll. STATING my PC is powerful enough and providing relevant information on your system specs is another and pissing people off who are trying to help is a one ticket to not even be bothered with.

Post your DXDiag.txt report or no one is going to help you.

google it if you don't know how.
  10. lokiCML

He doesn't have to Google it. It's in my signature.;)