42 Bots vs 14 Tanks

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by brianpurkiss, July 20, 2014.

1. Deletive

Deletive Member

I think the way vanguards are right now need a real counter. because if they are used correctly they can destroy a base from the inside out literally. it'll be nice to have like missle bots 3-4 shotting vanguards.
  2. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

That is what we are trying to do here I believe: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/the-state-of-bots.62105/
  3. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

I think a good blob of slammers can chew on vanguards, they got range vision speed and damage enough for the job. Its pretty hard when vanguards get combined with sheller.
  4. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

boombots are a good vanguard counter ^^
  5. phath0m

phath0m New Member

I'm new here and have only been playing for 2 or 3 weeks now but I'd like to see the bots not only move and turn faster than the vehicles but also be able to travel over rougher terrain. Maybe this is accomplished by making vehicles (tanks) move really slowly on all but the smoothest of terrain features. This would give bots a lot more uses and also make the terrain a much more important aspect of the game (something I'd like to see anyway).

I also really like the idea of the AA bot, scouting bot and perhaps making the Booms vehicles.
  6. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

yeah, tanks look really silly with their 360 no scopes.