3 questions regarding naval play.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by tehtrekd, August 18, 2014.

1. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I suggest you guys take a quick peak at the balance mods, they aren't perfect, but I'm sure they could help give some ideas on how to work with it. I haven't played with it, but anything might help!

By the way, is awesome to know you guys are still working with naval.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

that was a mistakenly untouched code, you can't hold that against them, all wreckage was supposed to be removed.

as far as the records show, wreckage was removed, and a bug keeps naval wreckage in.

NavalRedux fixes wreckage removal, and Statera does so while leaving land wreckage in.
  3. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

If your gonna do proper naval you better include subs. One long range missle sub and one underwater torpedo sub. If not, don't even do bother.
  4. schuesseled192

schuesseled192 Active Member

The most important aspect for naval would be the ability to invade planets via the water.

This could be done by using naval teleporters, orbital transports or perhaps orbital to naval transforming units. (Orbital units that can plunge into the ocean to become boats.)