$25 PA Space Race

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Clopse, October 1, 2013.

1. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

2. Clopse

Ok, this is me done for the day :D. Best of luck.[​IMG]

8:49 :D
  3. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

i.imgur.com/MdLOfMw.png (site says i cant use links)
  4. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

So.. I seem to have smallest time, did I won?
  5. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

I like how the timer text on your chronocam is different to everyone else's. How did you do that?
  6. hahapants

hahapants Active Member

LOL, good eye
  7. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

I played newer version (which alse changed size of player nicknames)...
  8. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

changed size, not font.
  9. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

Ok player nickname size font doesnt really matter, i just tried toexplain what version I was playing. If you think I posted fake just go aheead and check out your chronocam's font now.
  10. zaphodx

[​IMG]
  11. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

Ok, I am sorry I thought me without real proof but this is really weird. Here's a link for what I have. youtube.com/watch?v=JiBri3-i1Jk
  12. zaphodx

That's weird your text just looks sharper, what resolution is your monitor at?
  13. Clopse

Haha forgot all bout this. I havnt checked the link. But if it's a video of you getting this time, as stated in the original post, well done, send me your email and I ll send it when I watch it.
  14. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Maybe the different font is caused by having a different language setting on your OS? Browsers do use different font's for some reasons sometimes, too
  15. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

he has themes off, so all fonts are off too.

problem solved
  16. Clopse

Just watched it, this doesnt show how you got the time. I find it hard to believe you got it with what I can see in printscreen. But I could be wrong. If you didnt record, like I didnt, show me a video of where you get close with 8200 energy and so little fabbers assisting.
  17. zx0

zx0 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for misunderstanding guys. Idk if it's my system settings or something. It must have nothing to do with versions though. I have the same font for chat as well (not bald)...
    Clopse, the video I posted I recorded just now, I didn't record video of getting that time becouse I didn't think it would turn out like that. I can explain how I did it if you want, though, it was diffrent from what you guys were doing.

EDIT:

imgur.com/0SYZIkq
    At 4 minutes started building t2 factory. Finished factory and t2 engy at about 5:30 (with commander and 5-6 engys). Still was building some metal. Immediately started on orbital with power of 10 or 11 t1 engys. When launcher finished, some engys stopped building because were taking too much eco (orbital launcher useu energy more efficiently). One engie was reclaiming t2 factory time to time.
    edit 2:
    So with less eco I got good time becouse started earleir (I think). Some numbers: (t2 fac+engy = 6500 metal)/80=1:21; (orbitall stuff = 5500+12500=19000 metal)/100=3:10; initaial build of 3 metal engy and bot fac ~ 1 minute; all other stuff can be done in 3 minutes with average BP of 50.
    edit 3:
    Tried building 30 mexes in time could not get even close.
    Last edited: October 7, 2013
  18. cola_colin

I just played around a bit with windows settings and some indeed do effect the font in some parts of PA.
  19. Clopse

Yeah its cool, I see it was different, just make a video of you doing it again or let me watch you do it and the money is yours. I could be a stiffler and just say no you didnt record it, but I'm not like that and curious how you done it.
    I have no doubt it can be done as I got mine after 8 goes or something.
  20. cola_colin

He is only 1 second faster than you anyway. Ofc it can be done xD