2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

1. Your assault has no aim and terrible bomb placement.. If you get on later and the teams are fair enough il play assault and shut you down just how I shut down Chrons assault.

2. Shammas your muted for a reason sue.

3. I Care about winning in pubs as much as I do I'm a private "it just doesn't matter" especially in pick-ups.. Take off your try hard pants
  2. De Troll

De Troll New Member

And that reason is? I don't have anything against you. You seem comfortable enough ****-talking people worse than you, why not me?
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Because it's better than the whole lobby having to hear him shout "LA LA LA LA!! I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU! LA LA LA LA!

I'd rather he kept you muted.
  4. joker

joker Active Member

You beat me once on a terrible host. Unless you want me to post links of dozens of matches where my assault ran all over you stop including me in your hissy fits with other people
  5. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I just thought this post was brilliant and felt like it got a little overlooked. :D
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Well I though this post was brilliant and got overlooked, so here we are...
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

You don't need to try being Mr Personality on a dead game.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

And you don't need to try being Mr. Dead Game just because you deleted it 3 times.
  9. joker

joker Active Member

Remember when pyre was super fanboy to top players and praised us as if he were the halo kids watching pro events lol funny how times have changed
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I'm not trying to act like Dadale.

Skill is trying to be different and trying to act like a big shot who talks sh!t and that is really pointless since it's a video game.

I would admire him if he's a UFC fighter or NBA/NFL player who talks a lot of sh!t and can back it up by being good.
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Doesn't make my comment any less valid.
  12. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Well yeah, I did and still do admire the good players like you.

I really have nothing against you so I'm not starting a forum feud.
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Come on man, Tom added and deleted me 5 times.
  14. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Dude...pickup privates are still privates. The point of pickup privates is to play objectively.

If you want to farm stats...go play pubs. If we invite you to a private match, pickup or TEAMvTEAM, it's because we expect you to play objectively.

On lazer razer, I dropped your moneyball as assassin (which shouldn't happen). I walked your jackbot[/i] in your base while you were meleeing bots/going for kills/juicing on our team out of the spawn room/whatever else you were doing.

You literally, as an assassin, ignored the jackbot so that you could farm kills. That's not just bad for competitive...that's bad for pub standards.

I'm not trying to be a ****. I mean, I like you from the little amount I've spoken to you. You are a skilled player; you know how to slay/avoid death as assassin. You have good accuracy with your gun as gunner and assault. But you have a **** attitude and it ruins the game for everybody when we play privates.

I hate to break it to you, but this game's competitive following will never be big enough again for serious teams to be created. A draft tourney won't happen because there's always somebody on some team that can't get on or doesn't show up. Then they find a sub, and then nobody accepts the win as legit because the sub was there.

Point being - private matches are the only thing close to "competitive" that we'll ever get again. I'm not being negative; I'm being realistic. The amount of new players that come that get good enough to actually come into the private matches is roughly about the same rate that the old players leave...meaning that it's not growing, it's just staying about the same.

tl;dr - you let your team's ball go down to a jackbot so you could farm kills. you're skilled, but you are a douchebag and douched up the private matches last night. "Try hard pants" belong in privates, pickup or not.
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nothing against you. I've always enjoyed hanging out with you in parties, but with every post you've made recently you've demonstrated your contempt for MNC, yet you still continue to post here. I just don't get it. What happened to you?
  16. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Brutal honesty.
  17. joker

joker Active Member

No hard feelings. It's just annoying how many times I've read "why do you do this or care about that in a dead game"

News flash to the people who enjoy speaking out their ***: the community involvement as far as private matches, new faces mingling with familiar ones, and development of the meta game for the past few months have been at an all time high and only improving by the day. Just because we're abandoned doesn't mean this game is dead, because for the people who enjoy making the most out if this game in good private matches know the game is more alive than ever

The people who keep spewing "dead game" are just on the wrong side of the fence whether they think they are too cool or whatever other reason, while the party is going on next door, having a great time laughing at them
  18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Idk lol I just hate this game so much (not the community) that I wanna talk sh!t about it and that's not right so I'll just fvck off the general discussion forum.

Deal.
  19. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Yeah, my bad dude.

I understand.

I'll just fvck of the general discussion thread.
  20. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

1. I dont care if my team wins or not (its a pick-up) no one cares, it doesnt matter.

2. I DONT CARE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF ME OR HOW MY ATTITUDE IS. (not my fault 90% of this community is straight trash and lacks at getting any better skillfully.

3. Im the only player in this game that NEVER complains about STACKED teams if it were up to me id play TW vs JFA every game in hopes that the less fortunate would pick up on a few things and maybe gain some skill and knowledge.

4. what im trying to say here is that I REALLY DONT CARE