2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I don't pay attention to dale enough to know if his posts are useless or not, but WTF A MNC **** TALKING EXCHANGE THAT I AM NOT A PART OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY.

I like Gunked, btw. I do like the juice machines off in privates thing better than the original, but it is kinda funny that the reason it was suggested in the first place is because he was beating the best guys with juice.

"I'm no longer the best player...so I'll change the rules so that I'm the best again!"

That being said, I still like the juice machines off in privates...it makes the pace much better, ESPECIALLY for the assassin and support classes.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Turning Juice machines off in private matches was something that has been talked about WAAAYY before Gunked even played his first PM. Some people felt as if it might change up some strategies and breath new life into the PM community, others disagreed.

Gunked, you're out of your mind if you think that you are entitled to any credit for the changes made to PMs as of late. We do wish you'd come try it out though. Maybe you can play Assassin... ;)
  3. Undercover_Thudercat

Gunked is the best player in this game...or at least that's what Gunked tells me.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Oh, I had no idea.

Carry on then.
  5. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Point of juice off is. Just because you killed me with juice doesn't mean your good, anyone can juice chain.
  6. MLGIntervention

Also why we no have privates lately?
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Din't you hear? Brink was released on 360!!
  8. joker

joker Active Member

He never did well vs a good team he just camped for juice chains every game. Vs teams with poor bot play it would take longer, vs poor slaying it didn't matter. He quit the draft tournament which had juice buying cause his team wasn't stacked (before it folded). He had a nack for never being picked first or second in pickup privates, so all in all he and others can think what they want about Gunked. It's kind of funny how people focus on the small number of big games he had thanks to a successful juice chain and overlook the large majority of games he was very mediocre because of the room balance or number of high caliber players. What's that? Miracle Shammas Yan and hawkshade just came back? Sure nova il quit mnc and come play league, vivid just dumped me anyway
  9. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

What was the point of this thread again?
  10. joker

joker Active Member

Should just rename it and copy the op in a new thread lol
  11. MLGIntervention

Talk about how gunked got dumped by vivid
  12. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Well I'm gonna derail for a bit.

13. gunked

gunked New Member

I actually did play private matches before hawkshade "came back" feel free to ask him. I played with and against him.

Since people like to know what im up to i currently found a game i never played but owned. It is black and white 2, its so addicting once you start a level you cant stop.
  14. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Monday Night Combat is super serious business
  15. Undercover_Thudercat

Gunked, you need to come back to LoL.
  16. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

im hooked on moddern warfare 1-3 and black ops and waw.

Sorry if im playing that alot..
    trying to get better with my aim and stuff

Also found out something neat..
    Go to xbox preferences after you view your profile.
    Pick ACTION.. Turn recenter on and Auto Aim on
    Youll lower recoil on alot of things
  17. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Interesting. Thanks for the suggestion! I usually turn auto aim off because it tends to screw things up if you need to lead targets or account for bullet drop - Battlefield 3 really hates it because AA tries to dead center everything when you actually need to aim slightly high. I never thought to turn it back on for MNC.
  18. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

It only works for me if I'm host or close to the host (UK) and makes a big difference, it almost feels like cheating when AA spots a distant cloaked sin.
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

You're stats are ok.
  20. headcase201

headcase201 New Member

whoaaa guys where's the love? lets stop the arguing =]

on topic: Im extremely bussy with college and all the stuff i do for the university so you wont see much me this month, my support is getting rusty so i have to get back into it. p.s i share my gt with my lil bro so if i might not accept the inv. nothing personal.