2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I tried not going down this route, but chron quit being such a little bitch. Did I miss something that happened in privates recently? What the **** dude? Re-read my posts, and re-read yours. All I'm talking about is this thread, I'm not making anything I say mandatory in privates, so you don't have to quit over pretty much nothing.

Taco, not everything is hit and run assault tactics. Darron's a valuable asset in privates and despite being new, a very aware player. His tank has improved drastically and he's starting to get other classes down too.

working on the edit now.
  2. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I stick around to analyze the stupidity of some people on here. For example, people who don't want the forums to shut down and tell the mods they will stop or dumb down whatever they are doing that could shut down the forums but yet don't live up to it and to get some laughs at how serious people take a video game. BTW I don't troll It's just who I am. I want to know do you agree that almost all of my posts are true, like this one, and do you understand and I hope YOU reply.
  3. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Let's play nice. Not a big deal guys.
  4. teapot

Hey if thats your prerogative in life then so be it. Of course I can undestand what you do, doesn't mean I understand why you do it. You analyze the stupidity, and then what? You post about it.. and what good does it ever do?

Do you feel more of your posts help or hurt the community? The whole I don't troll it's just who I am doesn't really matter. You don't have to intentionally try to be a troll, to be a troll. I really don't care what you do, I just wanted to know why you even bother with us lol.

I too get a kick out of the stupid **** that happens here. I mean personally I enjoy playing the game and playing with high caliber players more so then posting on the forums, but to each their own.

I know it not's a big deal. I don't care what dale does just was wondering why. Keep on doing your thing dale.
  5. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I don't think taco is talking about me and you. I do it in hopes you guys listen and act. For example, I'm surprise nobody understood my sarcasm about shutting down the forums when I first posted the reasons, which I did in hopes you guys would listen to them and act on it but instead they kept on contributing to the problem. Now ask these people why.
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

7. teapot

Nobody probably understood your sarcasm because what you posted is almost idectical to how you always post. You can't expect anyone to change, but you can ask. That's essentially all I've done, including here.

I don't have to ask of them, it's clear that it's a pattern or habbit in this tight knit community which most likely isn't going to change. I just PM'd someone saying that there are basically no useful threads in this dying community, and that this is actually supposed to be a useful reference for people. I want one last decent thread that will hopefully allow us to keep these private matches going 2 months down the road.

If I remember correctly, you have no interest in privates, right?

Sorry Mclovin. I put you on the rarely list due to how many you've played.
  8. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

The idea of them never suited me.
  9. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

One does not get sarcasm over a wall of text. It just doesn't happen.

Then again, I suppose you were trolling the 360 members in that thread, something you were advocating against, correct?

On topic: You might wanna put me down for rarely instead of occasionally seeing as how recently, PM's tend to annoy me more than anything else.
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Wrong. Who did I troll?
  11. leadlpmaster

The entirety of the 360 community.
  12. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Be more specific.
  13. leadlpmaster

Nevermind, forget it. I've got better things to do than to explain something so obvious to someone who clearly doesn't care.

Eka already said he won't shut the 360 forums down so let's quit derailing Teapot's topic and get back to the point.
  14. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Just re-read the conversation between me and Teapot just so you don't have to bring up something that was already addressed. I apologize for wanting to know more about who I am "trolling".
  15. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

It's ok, i need to join more, but there's about 1000 games i need to beat [007: Reloaded, FF XIII-2, Singularity, Halo: CEA, Dead Space 2, OP Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Dead Island DLCs.]
  16. choiio

choiio New Member

Take your time.
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Agreed. I actually juice better now and push much easier rather than just buying it, get some kills, run back, buy more, kill etc. Less is more.
  18. teapot

Dale your responses in general seem like they're intended to get a reaction out of people, which is what I think LP was trying to say. Maybe you don't do it on purpose, but like I said you don't have to intentionally troll to actually troll.

Eliminating juice from privates started forcing players into learning how to use juice effectively. Although I do see some camping or sitting back, juice now serves a huge purpose in dropping the ball or finishing the match. If your tank and assassin juiced a lot, but there are still turrets everywhere, you can see that they aren't using it for the objective.

Sorry about not joining last night. I brought my xbox up to a friends where a bunch of people were lanning. I for the most part wasn't even on my box. You guys would be crazy to think I'd actually wanna play MW3 over MNC.
  19. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I don't have anything against you Dale, but your posts tend to come off as negative/useless.
  20. raypidge

raypidge New Member

I can think of someone you missed, xBRNRx, i'll always accept an invite