2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

You can put me under "Once or Twice a year" haha. But on a serious note, you can put me down under occasional, and I wouldn't mind participating in them at all if anyone wants to just tell me whenever.
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

A bad juice chainer who turns juice off when he gets juiced on responds?

Edit: Still dont know who? this darron guy is
  3. joker

joker Active Member

He's a better gunner than you who can get kills without juice and doesn't hide in pubs or attempt to impress girls online. You know, a good player
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Cease the hatred, jackasses. I don't want this thread that is actually useful to get locked.
  5. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

...woah what have i missed? :shock:
  6. joker

joker Active Member

Right I was just wondering why Gunked was in a useful thread with the same overused jokes that he wasnt even a part of the community for. He's about as useful as chronosifter and dadale on these forums
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'll edit my post later to reflect the changes. Zoom, are you in? Taco, if you're down to play the make sure you bring thick skin.

How many pages/threads are gonna go down this route? Saying gunked is a bad gunner is just as ridiculous as his theory of what non-juiced privates would turn into. There, you guys both suck.

Gunked, as I said we've had a good influx of new players. A couple who have really stepped up and are able to handle themselves just fine. However, I know you don't really require an explanation, and just couldn't pass on another.. golden opportunity.

Bob, what's your story? Do you still play?

I'll edit this into the top of the op but I'll say it here too..

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO ADD OR INTEREST OF PLAYING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANYTHING THAT ISN'T WITH THE INTENTION OF BENEFITING THE PRIVATE MARCH COMMUNITY.

ALSO, DO NOT RIDICULE OR TALK TRASH TO PLAYERS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO PLAY OR POST ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT BENEFIT OUR COMMUNITY. THIS THREADS PURPOSE IS TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO KERP TABS ON THE PRIVATE MATCH COMMUNITY. (Classes, availability, good host options, and possibly more information such as player tiers, rules of the match, and anything else that can be private match related.)

lastly, if deadpool sounds like the bigger man regarding some misconduct, you may wanna think about what you said again.
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I can be mature at times. It's just boring. Also, DO I REALLY NOT PLAY THAT MUCH?
  9. joker

joker Active Member

Il go back and edit everything I say with a footnote of grow up and be mature , that seems to earn mature credibility around here. The organizing and maintaining of the pm community is miles behind the maturity of someone who just talks as loud as possible with a string of corny jokes and I'm mature at x-age, didn't ya know?

Also, trash talk and ridicule on a video game forum? What in gods name was I thinking. Please direct me to a more suitable place to entertain myself with this behavior lol
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Fix'd. See I am very useful.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Let me break it down in your terms chron, no mention of maturity.

Ahem.. Don't be retarded! How stupid do you have to be to not understand the forum's meta-game. All you do is run right into the enemy's post..?

No but really, shut the **** up with the negativity. You know me, I can handle whatever you may dish out and know not to take it seriously. There are plenty of people who can't though. This is more of an issue of not getting this thread locked.

Asking to refrain from trash talking on a video game forum? Ludicrous, I know. All I'm doing is asking, I can't really enforce it. Believe me I know there are some people who just absolutely can't control what they say. It's just too hard for people to grasp the idea of it, or they just enjoy talking **** to people thousands of miles away who they never met too much. Me? I enjoy DJing.

Why not convince the mods to have "the **** talk" thread in the off topic thread like in the early mlg forums. It worked out pretty well. That or go join a debate club or something.

Deadpool, considering how many matches we have, and who frequents those matches, yes. You could have played more without me, but based on what I've seen you're rarely on.

Dale, I've always wondered why you stuck around? what is it about this community that makes you care so much that you can't stop trolling? I'm hoping you have actual reply, but I'm already prepared for the dadale response.
    Last edited: February 1, 2012
  12. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Put me on Occasionally/Rarely.
  13. joker

joker Active Member

Il just let you guys have it your way and do it all yourself for awhile
  14. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

You should list the teams too.
  15. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Wait for me people Im getting a new mic and getting used to MNC again so ill be back to Definite soon
  16. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

at college now and live ran out :( but if everyone is still playing in may when i get out i'll play some privates! :)
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Whatever happened to Pandora666 and the AEROS clan?

And remember ahem we used to joke on Apocalypse? Good times...
  18. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

"Frequent" is just fine with me.

I would love to be able to host, but my cable modem has dc'd me so much that I am shutting it down. I am getting fiber optics run to the house on the 11th, so I will be able to start hosting if it turns out to be a good connection. If it does turn out to be a decent host, so that we can have a reliable "PM's at such and such time", if there isn't a game already started I volunteer to run Thursdays from 7:00EST to 11:00EST starting on the 16th and whenever else we need a neutral host. We will see though, it might not be any better than what I have...
  19. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Put me in the occasional list. If anyone asks me to join private match, 9/10 I wont decline.
  20. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

He rarely plays anymore but I do see him from time to time.

On topic - I would love to play more often but working a days/nights/afternoons shift pattern really messes with my availability. And like Wildman communication becomes a problem when it's late in the UK (damn timezones).
    So many players yet so few active teams.

There's no 'i' in ACTON ;)