2012 Private Match Community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 31, 2012.

1. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Reported

EDIT: I believe it is against the rules to circumvent the word filter. That is a foul and disgusting word, the way you meant it.
  2. x 2TurnTableS x

:D Back on track....
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Such a child... this is one of the oldest memebers on the forum's and after all this time he still hasn't learned to condunct himself in a mature way.

Whats going on with your post wildman? Is chron referring to you?

Regardless of how many times someone may say it, you can't expect it to be followed 100% of the time since there is no option to turn it off. It's similar to bot spawning.. I still don't know if we are allowed to spawn gremlins. I've heard no gremlins only, then bot spawning was competely off, then bot spawning is back on and gremlins are being spawned.

To be honest I don't know how I feel about no turret buying. I understand it causes a lot of players to turtle up, but I feel the assassin's juice or sometimes a tank's juice should be used in terms of objective, and not to pad a K/D. I've yet to see a gunner help take out level 3's since we've turned juice off.
  4. joker

joker Active Member

No additional turret buying has been great in my opinion. I'm undecided in bot buying tho. I keep it on so it's something to do with money but if people can better abide by the no outside turret buying there's no need for bot buying to be on
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

:lol:
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I have more important stuff to do than to take care of your silly games. Stop spamming and complaining and PMing me. Keep this thread clean or it gets a lock.
  7. teapot

It's tough because there are times where I can't do anything as an assault bot wise, while LiL Bloo Panda is waiting to pop juice and push them in on our ball. My safe option is to build a turret and bait him to use juice. Either he goes for me and the turret should distract/kill the bots, or he goes for the turrets and I take out the bots real quick.

I don't like the constant level 3 turrets everywhere, but there are times where building a lvl 1 turret literally saves the game for you.

I wish lazerblazer's didn't give juice :(
  8. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

BLASPHEMY!
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I would like to update myself and limit my classes to Tank, Sniper, and Assault if possible. I'll play the rest, but only if absolutely necessary. So when people draft me, I want them to know that it's with the intent of having me play one of those 3 classes.
  10. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I would like to update my classes from not on the list to on the list.

I still prefer assassin and support but I don't play them very frequently in privates any more because I've been trying to force myself to play things I'm not comfortable with in a hostile environment because I won't get any better dicking around in pubs. It also seems like when we bring new players in they tend to gravitate towards these classes so I usually volunteer to play others to let them get the chance to learn without the higher stress involved with trying to slay against you all.
    Last edited: February 23, 2012
  11. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

I've been playing Assault a bit for awhile, so please update the list to reflect that.

I don't play Gunner though, dunno why I'm considered one by a quite a few people.
  12. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Update the list with all the teams. Also, please change my classes to Assault, Assassin, and Tank.
  13. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Note, I am very willing to play.
    PM me on here if i'm not on xbox. I'll get it in my Email, my email go's to my blackberry.
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

[​IMG]
  15. tomnumbers

tomnumbers New Member

am i the only one who reads this as "i have better things to do than moderate this forum"?
  16. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Yup. Colonel Jessup is a very busy seventeen year old male.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

/delete Monday Night Combat 360 Forum
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I'll try and ask this without offending anyone, but clearly some people here enjoy posting on topic and contributing, and some people just enjoy being useless/negative/annoying. What makes it so difficult to ban these people?
    Serious question.
  19. teapot

Yes tom.

I sent Jessup a PM after his post because of how ridiculous I thought it was and asked if he was serious. I even stated that he shouldn't be a moderator, if he doesn't want to moderating. I also said the 360 forum should have a moderator, and made two suggestions. I called him out on not addressing PM's but instead just posting in the thread. Seriously, his answer was that he has a build to test and doesn't have time for this sh!t. He said he got 3 PM's and 10 reported posts.

I don't want this thread to get locked so let's not go too in depth into this because I don't doubt that it will get this thread locked. The 360 community will have to do it's best to moderate each other since there are none here.

Gonna use snack's suggestion to update the thread with team rosters as well.
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

This makes me wanna......

[​IMG]