2 things about "maining"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Rolo, September 3, 2010.

1. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Yeah, I can't think of anywhere else someone might pick up the word "gank."

I love it when I hear people use the word "hack" outside of the context of WoW. It's so LOL.
  2. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

"Well""since""everything""relates""to""WoW'"when""you""are""talking""to""a""WoW""player"",""how""can""you""even""argue""?" "Once""a""greasy""social""outcast""plays""Wow""they""forget""other""games""not""only""exist""but""also""came""before""."

"btw""anything""in""Quotation""marks""is""a""word""that""originated""in""WoW""according""to""a""WoW""player"".
  3. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

LOL u uzed "greasy" to insult a wow playr dats ironik
  4. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

LOL I KNO RITE *HI V*
  5. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Same here. I typically main Gunner, but when I play with my friends I usually have to play Sniper because i'm better than all my other friends at sniping. Which isn't saying much, because i'm not very good.

I can also play Support, and am not too shabby at Assault. trying to learn Assault. Never touching an Assassin again.

I'm trying to get well versed with all classes so that I can:

• 1. Be the 'switch hitter' for my team if we're in a bind.
      2. Fill roles that my team might need in Pub games.
      3. Learn the best way to kill said classes.

So far it's working out. I'm much better at killing snipers then I used to be.
  6. boxxcarcadaver

boxxcarcadaver New Member

To ease your pain slightly my friend... I wait to see if someone else picks assassin or I try to pick it first so that everyone sees that we already have an assassin and there is no need for 5 on the team (but that rarely works) so if other people pick assassin anyway, ill go gunner and kill far more people and bots just sitting by our moneyball and defending.

so, your not alone...i get that crap all the time as well
  7. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

If someone says 'My main class is a sniper/assasin/etc etc', as long as the people they are talking to understand what they mean, who realy cares?

Well obviously you do, but seems like a damn petty complaint to me!
  8. DrSnaggletooths

DrSnaggletooths Member

Not entirely true. I main gunner, but if, and it depends on the team size, a number of other people pick their pro and there's no support, I'll switch.

@OP FYI, my use of main here is to say I prefer to play gunner and play it primarily. It doesn't mean that's all I play (and i doubt that's what everyone else means when they say it).
  9. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

I Main a Gunner, support, assault AND tank. All 4 chars are max level and have downed 6 man Steel peel, 6 man Grenade III, 6 man Ammo Mule, AND 6 man LazeRazor. All characters are FULLY EPICED OUT. Teir 63 baby. Even though I think they used this teir model about 32 times by now DOESN'T MATTER I USE IT. AND I POWN N00BS. GANKIN ALL DAY ON THEM ALLIAN-i mean.. ICEMEN! Legit, bro, Legit.
  10. obscurement

obscurement New Member

Is... is that... is that English? Or am I just getting old? ;)
  11. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

That's a sick, sick mix of WoW and MNC. I am slightly ashamed.
  12. OGODWHEREAMI

OGODWHEREAMI New Member

My main is a lvl 80 alliance paladin? o wait.....wrong game....or is it?