2 Galactic war questions

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bluestrike01, May 23, 2014.

1. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

- Watching Zaphods video, a red circle around a planet would indicate a enemy on that planet?
    Or is it some kind of faction mark? Because I am having fights on other planets as well.
    So are we suposed to tell where an enemy occupied planet is or not?

- Will balance always be the same as in multiplay, or will it be on a different branch like SupCom had singleplay and multiplay.
  2. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Different colors mean different factions. You gotta find all the faction leaders to defeat the different factions to win the match. If it's colored, it's enemy occupied.

Balance will be the same, but we have the different upgrade techs, which will make it a little different – but just based on the tech.
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

If it helps, your faction color on systems are your systems, whether you are red, orange, purple, or blue.

And your faction mark is your location, whether you are a skull/flame, a eagle/globe, a star/arrow, or a gear or something.

Enemy colored system rings indicate enemy systems, orange for your orange enemy, blue for your blue enemy, so on...

A enemy colored system with a special symbol similar to the one marking your travelling location, is their faction leader location.

He is usually tougher. I had 1 commander vs 3 of their commanders on a 3 planet system with 1 halley-able one, and had no tech but t1 vehicle and t1 orbital. You got to rush t1 vehicle blob like you never have before to beat that crap.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I've got a quick question myself- how do you unlock the other commander load outs in GW (or are they not available yet)?
  5. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I'm guessing you need to beat the whole war?
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Yeah I just completed one, but nothing unlocked- although reading the descriptions perhaps they're found during the campaign?
  7. meir22344

meir22344 Active Member

you have to kill specific enemy comm's, i found the comm required for the artillery load-out in a system marked with a faction logo
  8. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

I asked Brad during the stream and they are found randomly as one of the techs. Perhaps only from faction leaders, who knows.
  9. wondible

wondible Post Master General

A number of the boss planets don't have boss cards attached. Either it's meant to be a special event, or more start cards are planned.