Section of Foreign Intelligence 1.2.0 - Support for additional commanders in Galactic War AI Overhaul FFAs
Available mods data:
Bulk Create Units 2.1.1 - Fix compatibility with sandbox changes circa 113034
Sandbox Unit Organizer 1.7.1
- Compatibility circa 113034
- Remove sandbox visibility code, included in base game
Might need to be updated, but the sandbox still looks like a big smushed list to me, so base game does not have the functionality that units are...
Keybind Extensions 1.8.0
- Select all air transport on screen, double tap for planet
- Add/remove transports from selection
Zips published (link in...
Connect Buttons 2.0.1 - Rename host to Hostname/IP Address
Hmmm... I could check on how pings work. If they are going through, a ping mode for the pip would probably work as a general purpose mod.
Ping are made as the current player, so I've been assuming people were getting it. Perhaps the game considers it as coming from the player and mutes...
That is a very weird bug given the circumstances. I seem to recall some skullduggery with GW changing live game behavior, but I didn't think it was...
Unfortunately that would involve increasing the watch list, which is a global resource that could affect all game notifications and mods using...
Shared Systems for Galactic War 1.2.0
- Remember selected system groups
- Deselect a server if system fetch fails, to prevent Go to War from getting...
Ah yes, forgot to check the file directory
Shared Systems for Galactic War 1.1.0
- Add a loading indicator to system groups to better indicate why Go To War is disabled
- Add an icon to...
Hodgepodge 2.3.0 - Restore model.requestIcons, model.releaseIcons as stubs since mods were calling them directly.
Extreme Energy Combat 2.0.1
- update unit stats to PA 112176
Hodgepodge 2.2.0 for >= 112176
- Remove icon limit and aliasing; the game crashes before any discoverable limit (between 12k and 15k on my system)
I've run multiple instances, but only when I wanted to play games on both sides. For that I had to use some command line options to select a...
Removes some noisy event types, hopefully leaving more essential events.
Removes Ready and Sight events, except for:
- Nuke launchers
I found this one, although I think I modified my own copy to do pfx as well....
Separate names with a comma.