anyone else hate when they start on scale 2 maps?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mrmaximo, October 10, 2013.

1. Tontow

Tontow Active Member

If you set it up correctly, they can be really fun.
  2. mikeylow

mikeylow Member

i've only been able to play scale 2 planets ... and i do not like them , start locations are too close to eachother
  3. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Also id like to ask, what size of planet do you think would best represent the games default balance, and the size best for competitive play?

Which leads me onto, what kind of system would be best for the default balance, and then the competitive play?
  4. mikeylow

mikeylow Member

i would be guessing at least a scale 3 planet, a moon or two, and maybe a scale 2 planet, just guessing though, can't get that to run as of yet
  5. fergie

fergie Member

What are you talking about? A med sized scale 2 planet, and NO other objects in system is the perfect map.... say....450-550 radius,..... right now orbital is broken and unfair so other planets and roids suck

A scale two is the perfect fun match, I really love scale 2 map with a 4 way FFA or 2v2 :) getting T2 is not advised :)
    lauri0 likes this.
  6. lauri0

lauri0 Member

I only play on scale 2 planets. Anything larger is usually too passive and gets quite boring. Not to mention my laptop doesn't really handle larger planets well. 4 way FFA on a single 2 scale planet is perfect.
  7. mikeylow

mikeylow Member

A single planetary object game would kinda be beyond the idea of the game , at least in my opinion.
    It's all about smashing planets into each other. You like small planets, i prefer larger planets and some extra objects. Personal preference ...