Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Hah. Don't be jealous of my skills. Of course I'm going to brag if I'm going 50-5 against a bunch of kids that end up shooting my moneyball in OT cause they all buy juice. And I play Gunner, I'm never behind teammates, I'm always in people's faces challenging.. Which is probably why so many people accuse me of cheating and I'm getting such a nice reputation.
  2. Shammas

Shammas New Member

You're GARLIC you random.
  3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

You went 50-5, but you lost. And you brag about it. That's... sad.
  4. Patch

Patch New Member

5. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

I don't know. When I've seen him he just waddles around the middle spamming the railgun. I killed him a couple times, nothing special really. No interesting strategy, he just uses the ranged tank and doesn't commit. He needs a premade team to look good.
  6. some gothic kid

some gothic kid New Member

**** ive gone over 50 and 0 plenty of times
    already went 74 11 5
  7. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

How the **** do you get 74 kills in a game against competent people? Considering the game is 17 minutes, that is a kill ever 13/14 seconds.
    Last edited: October 14, 2010
  8. some gothic kid

You went 50-5, but you lost. And you brag about it. That's... sad.[/quote]

**** ive gone over 50 and 0 plenty of times
    already went 74 11 5[/quote]

lol they bleep me :)
    **** **** nigga tits *** bitch spic a rican **** fag
  9. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Did you even read the last words of your quote?
  10. some gothic kid

just did well
  11. some gothic kid

im the one who typed them :)
  12. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Yeah, i meant your post before that, but i am a slow typer.
  13. some gothic kid

lol goin to mickey ds
  14. some gothic kid

oh lol sorry new to this quote ****
  15. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

If by middle you mean "right outside your turrets and/or spawn" and by does not commit you mean "suicide rush towards the ball to put 1 tick of damage on it from the rail gun," I'd agree with you. I also regularly tank turrets for supports on my team (as in, let them target me) as they hack them, usually dying in the process. I have no idea what my exact k/d is. Prolly right around a 2.0. I don't really care too much about dying unless I'm close to juice, which is hard to come by on the tank.

I also have about 4x as many jet gun kills than railgun kills (4k+ with jet gun, less than 1k with rail). Hell I have more CHARGE kills than rails (1.5k).

Then again, maybe you've only played a few games with me. :)
  16. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I played with Hudson and thought I was going to be impressed after some randy talked him up, I was very disappointed after he went 2-1 and then quit when I was carrying so hard.
  17. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Sorry to prioritize love and a change in careers over your "carry job". [read: staying as far away from the objective as humanly possible]

Edit:

Oh wait, I'm not sorry at all.
  18. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Wait.. So you've played this game for a solid 2 months, becoming increasingly average on a large scale, yet that 2 minutes game where you were going 2-1 is the game in which you had an epiphany and realized to get your life in order? Yea, I buy that.
  19. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

people need to stop saying

"i played this person one time and he went blabkabalkaklbsfughlf and hes so bad because i killed him once ahahahaha me good you bad"

for real, if you wanna judge how well someone does you need to think about a few things. are they actually trying not running around going for meleee kills. do they have competant team mates, do you have competant team mates,hows the connection ect. please stop posting on here you played one game with someone and you can instantly catagorize them as a good or bad player.

also the fact that someone can go 50-5 prbly reflects on there tdm skill which is needed to play games. yes he didnt win so what the guy went 50-5 (maybe) im just saying i have trouble braking 40 when im really trying and i have at least one other person to play way. if he can do that well with no one he prbly could help out a team that wants to win.
  20. Manouso

Manouso New Member

Couldn't agree more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.