PA Beta Launch Build: 54382 / 54412

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, September 26, 2013.

1. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

And 54412 does?
    Just updated and it won't let me start a game, publish game spamming, no feedback, worked in the first beta build though..
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I was successful in using one of the many empty games to play.
  3. Xagar

Xagar Active Member

US server seems to be down at the moment.

And back up, now with an East server!
  4. dfanz0r

dfanz0r Active Member

By the way by default for me alt-enter does not switch in and out of fullscreen.

The keybinding for me was ctrl + enter for some reason
  5. gobbygee

gobbygee Member

i cant seem to generate a system with more then 2 planets.
  6. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

What about the mouse pointer bug and also the Linux users who seem to be having problems?
  7. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Linux and Mac OS...
    Time to fish out my old harddrive and out linux on it.
  8. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Haven't played in a while......... :eek:

Gonna jump into the system editor in a bit, and I have one question: are all players restricted to starting on the same planet? Could I start a vs. AI game and start on a different planet from the AI for a more sandboxy type thing (assuming the AI doesn't go orbital)?

EDIT: Just went 2x air fact > adv. air > orbital and I was able to defend myself handily and get my commander off the moon I set for starting, and onto the planet. Sim terminated when the system I set up finally had the 2 moons almost hit each other. Which was another weird thing. Set up a 1 planet, 2 moon system (listed as experimental, but still played) where the moons would orbit opposite, and were supposed to eventually hit. Ended up playing out as a planet/moon combo with an extra moon floating around the system. I think the other moon detached from its rail eventually too, going to hit the other one.

Anyways, damn this game has come along in a short amount of time :eek::eek::cool::D

What unit makes engines btw? The air and vehicle units didn't have it listed in its build selection bar..... or does it only appear on a planetoid with a radius < x?
    Last edited: September 27, 2013
  9. TimeDrawsNigh

TimeDrawsNigh New Member

Advanced units under Factory I believe.

Edit: Might have to be a radius of less than 400, unless they changed it in a patch (last played a couple hours ago).
    infuscoletum likes this.
  10. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Cursor bug fixed in latest build, currently Linux version don't have any serious glitches.

But with current build Uber break compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04 and Steam runtime, want to believe it's will be fixed soon.
    archcommander likes this.
  11. Xagar

Xagar Active Member

Ever since the US East server went offline again about 5 hours ago, I haven't been able to reconnect to any games.
  12. krakanu

krakanu Well-Known Member

FYI, just got a simulation terminated about 3-5 minutes ago, game had 6 players in it.
  13. SXX

SXX Post Master General

There is no "one united US server", there is multiple "small" servers on each location. If you have problems it's mean all of them are busy at moment.
  14. elitedanzel

elitedanzel Active Member

Best plan to assault another planet?
  15. degamer5951

degamer5951 New Member

how do you enable your delta v boosters
  16. Schulti

Schulti Active Member

Really? Did you make a video of this? Can tell me more about filling the crater with water? I dont know that this is already in.
    whisperr likes this.
  17. TimeDrawsNigh

TimeDrawsNigh New Member

Assuming your planet/moon has a radius of less than 300. In the system view while playing a game you will see a list of planets/moons in the top right. Any celestial with the ability to be moved will have X amount of markers on them that indicates how many Halley's it needs. Once you've built that amount in that same system view it will then have the option to 'Annihilate'.
  18. Schulti

Schulti Active Member

Found a video:

at minute 5 :)
    slappdaddy likes this.
  19. Xagar

Xagar Active Member

When trying to interplanetary move to a slow-moving body, it takes an unreasonably long/infinite time to move there. The transport seems to slow to the same speed as the planet but never actually reach it. Giving it another move order will stop this behavior and make it actually enter orbit.
  20. MCXplode

MCXplode Active Member

haven't had time to destroy a planet yet, keep accidently destroying AI commander, F#@$Ker keeps getting in the way but when I do, I'm gonna blow some @#$#@$, yeah. I think I will just move my comm to different planet than AI lol