Can't Create or Join Online Games

Discussion in 'Support!' started by lgrgreen18, May 29, 2018.

1. lgrgreen18

lgrgreen18 New Member

Process becomes stuck on "Login Accepted" until it goes through 4 attempts and says that the connection to the server failed. I don't have any special characters in my name, I opened ports 9000-9100 TCP, done a clean boot, started with --nomods, I've tried different servers and turned local server to off in settings. Please help!

Attached Files:

2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

So local servers work just fine then, eh?

Do you have any antivirus of firewalls active that could interfere? As a quick test, you could temporarily try disabling those. If that works, you'll need to figure out how to add PA as an exception.
  3. lgrgreen18

lgrgreen18 New Member

I've tried both specifically adding an exception and just turning it off and I still got the same result. And yeah singleplayer only works with the local server on.
  4. DeathByDenim

5. lgrgreen18

lgrgreen18 New Member

Yeah I was considering that since it happened so recently and I just tried it out yesterday, is it just something to wait out for now?
  6. lgrgreen18

lgrgreen18 New Member

I actually just fixed it by deleting all user data and when asked to migrate my account I said "not right now" instead of going through the login process. Thank you so much for your help!!!
    kelwin99 and DeathByDenim like this.
  7. DeathByDenim

Interesting and also weird.

@kelwin99 @wyao : This looks like a possible issue with the PlayFab migration. Two other users posted the same connection issues and might be related, see links above.
    kelwin99 likes this.
  8. kelwin99

kelwin99 Uber Employee

@DeathByDenim thanks for the heads-up. I passed this along to the engineers along with the log and his work-around.
    flubbateios and DeathByDenim like this.