ZOMG, thank you so much Uber!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, December 6, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I never get tired to tell people that Uber is the best development studio out there. And that they are Uber Awesome in every way!

Thank you sooooo much!
    [​IMG]

Now what is this all about, you will ask. Some of you might know that I have been around for a while and have been waiting for a possible PC port of Monday Night Combat. I didn't have an Xbox so I was waiting patiently. That is until now!

Because Uber sent me an Xbox! And gave me a key for Monday Night Combat! And a 3 month gold membership! :D

All I have to do now is to figure out how to connect it to our internet. (Probably slightly more complicated than usual thanks to the Linux fan club who manages our internal network... :roll:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Uber! That is the best birthday/X-mas present I could have asked for! Perfect timing too, I'll soon have a few free days coming up and can give MNC my undivided attention. I can't thank you enough!

[​IMG]

I have one question though: How do I get MNC in English? I live in Germany but I want to play the game in English if possible? Anything I need to know before I download MNC? As you can tell I'm a total Xbox n00b... ;)

My thanks to all of you at Uber Awesome Entertainment! You are the very best! I love you!
  2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Holy poopballs, Uber, what an awesome thing to do!
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I don't understand. Are you the guy who got the busted statue.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

:shock:
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Try setting your location to England or the USA. People won't recognize you as German, though.
  6. rhineville

rhineville Member

7. Shiny

Shiny New Member

That's insane, Uber really do rock!
  8. Col_Jessep

Thanks, will do!

Damn, turns out I'm missing a cable and a connector. A friend of mine got all the stuff I need though. We will set it up tomorrow. Too tired today. All I had was decaf today... :p
  9. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Very nice Uber, very nice ;)
  10. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Col_Jessep you are very welcome. As one of our longest and most dedicated supporters, it just seemed wrong that you haven't been able to play.
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Uber, Riot, and Valve have been my 3 favorite companies for awhile now.

This is just absolutely incredible though.

Major props!
  12. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Bioware, Uber, and Valve, in that order. Sorry, Uber, but Bioware has given me KOTOR, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age.
  13. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Is Uber the Oprah of gaming companies?

"And YOU get a car, and YOU get a car, and YOU get a car!!!!!!!!!"

Or, bees.

[​IMG]
  14. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

LMAO. I might watch oprah if she released bees. :lol:

15. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Wow UBER... much respect!
  16. Col_Jessep

That was just unbelievable awesome! Thank you!

Let's not forget that Bioware and Valve have been in business for an eternity (for gaming studios). Let's talk in another 15 years. :p
  17. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You deserve something for those awesome MNC Firefox personas you made. Still rockin' mine!

Uber's going to have a tough time making me think they're any more awesome though.
  18. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

Uber describes this company perfectly!

btw my favorite game makers are probably, is this order

1:bioware no competition

2:probably one of the shooter titans, bungie or treyarc (since i got black ops just finished campaign)

3:another handsdown is you!
  19. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

UBER has definitely impressed me these last few months and has gained a high respect from me and i try to get new people in the game all the time.

Old Bungie was better, but they are basically now 343 Studios, so ill have to wait and see what they produce, New Bungie is cool, but they seem like they brain storm to much and dont put enough nitty gritty into the game, like multiplayer maps, this is what made me sad in Reach, not enough maps. Forge world is a lot of fun tho. To bad MNC and black ops take up my time lately, i really should get back on Reach and make some moneys.

UBER is awesome, and DEC11 is coming soon ;) lets hope they are award winning awesome
  20. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I would carry Ubers babbys if they unnerfed the airstrike.