Zombies!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Tru BX Skillz, August 21, 2011.

1. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Zombies have rose from the dead and are killing off the human race! what is your plan for evac? your plan for survival? and your plan to fight back?

Plan for Evac: Go ninja and just ninja fly through the city!
    Plan for Survival: Go to FPSRussias place. Nuff' said.
    Plan to Fight Back: Take my 3 katanas, my battle axe, my broad sword, my throwing knifes, and my barbarian bats and go Rambo on some zombies :D and yes...I actually have these items :DD
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Committing suicide.

There's a 0% percent chance that the world can be saved anyways.

I think Frank West and Chuck Green are the only two who can survive.
  3. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

My plan? Stop being a retard and realizing that no zombie "apocalypse" could ever happen.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Lol what a boring man you are.
    Stop being negative.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I still have plenty of bottled water and non perishable food items in my shelter from when Avian Flu was supposed to kill everyone. I'd like to think I'm pretty well prepared.
  6. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

You mix up words. You wanted to write "realistic".
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

What, so talking about anything fictional is retarded because it isn't realistic?

I think he did mix up his words. Should have been "a douchebag".
  8. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

I was talking about the "apocalypse" part, not the zombie part.
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

If you are only being realistic that there will be no "apocalypse", but there may actually be a zombie uprising, you must have a pretty solid plan laid out. Please share. I just did some quick recalculation and found that my bottled water will only last me about 41 days. After that, I'm screwed.
  10. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

Natural reason. Too many enemies, weather conditions, etc. Just read up on it.
  11. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

You remember that day when one dog got rabies then every other dog in the US had rabies.... Good times. Also i'd move to my Y2K shelter
  12. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Maybe you should read up on it...

http://mysite.science.uottawa.ca/rsmith43/Zombies.pdf
  13. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

14. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Well then, sounds like you have a full understanding of it by concluding five words that it does not contain.
  15. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

Your non-existent arguments are quite crushing.
  16. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

what is this i don't even
  17. killien

killien Active Member

Well, if the zombie invasion were to start in a "classic"* way, it'd probably die off without mass destruction of the human race

*Classic is slow moving, not-too-bright zombies that have to bite and/or kill to infect someone

My reasons
    1. Those once formidibly intelligent humans are now gonna be pretty derp, most obstacles will either stop them cold or slow them down quite a bit
    2. They won't be smart enough to fend off any stray animals going "Hey! Free meat!"
    2a. They won't be smart enough to fend off flies looking to place their eggs in a fresh corpse
    3. Cold weather. What happens when a poorly clothed person stays in the cold too long? First they'll be slowed because their muscles won't respond as easily and second with cold enough temps they'll freeze solid. Zombies are dead flesh, they have no way to regulate body temp and won't have enough of a mind left to search for warm shelter
    4. They're deceased. What happens to a corpse that sits long enough? It bloats due to gas buildup from bacteria going nuts. Eventually they'll just fall apart or burst(warmer climates will accellerate this)
    5. Biting isn't exactly a good way to transmit a virus, especially if the bite happens on the outer end of an extremety that you could just lop off before the infection spread up the arm/leg
  18. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

What if they were the dawn of the dead type zombies eh? lol you know the not so bright but can run like hell type.
  19. killien

killien Active Member

Eh, infestation would probably last longer, but not to apocalyptic proportions
    They're still rotting corpses with no sense of self-preservation.
    If they can run I figure they'll be more likely to damage themselves which could accelerate how quickly they'd fall apart

Hell, if zombies were to appear, I'd probably head for the nearest zoo and release any meat-eating predator. Humans would be smart enough to find cover, zombies would probably just get eaten up and it seems unlikely that the virus could jump species that easily
  20. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

The original Dawn of the Dead zombies were slow zombies by the way.