Zebra's Wishlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by BlueZebra, August 17, 2010.

1. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Dear Santa- Err, Uber Entertainment,

I've been playing this game since the released and haven't played anything else since. It's a ton of fun and I met a lot of pretty cool people through this game/forum. Through the time I've been playing the game though, I noticed some things about the game that I'd like to see improved:

When a team of 6 players go into matchmaking together, they really should stick together and not get split up. It usually causes the team to either have to deal with it thinking the following game they'll get paired up(until the host disconnects...) or the whole team quits out and tries again. Both are annoying to put up with

Host disconnections are by far one of the most annoying things. It ruins the fun of everyone in the game. I'd really like to see an improvement on the reconnection or a penalty to consistently quitting games. When I'm told no one could be host even though there are at least 11 people left in the game, I feel the need to face palm.

I'd actually like to see some improvements on the assassin class as well as the tank. I wouldn't say buff them but just a couple of tweaks...

The assassins health, speed, and damage output are all fine.
    I feel like the shuriken launcher is a little weak and slow for practical use. I'd like to see some kind of advantage to using them like a higher crit chance per hit, with it refreshing during reloads.
    The cloak is way too loud for competitive play. Anyone with a gaming headset could spot her pretty easily. Tweak the sound a bit, please.
    Grappling needs to work more often. There are times where I grapple someone at a distance, nothing happens, neither player even move, I grapple again and it works.

I like the Tank the way he is, my only suggestion is for him to be able to do a little more impact damage if the player is on fire. The burns DoT is fine, but a little buff to make him a better threat would be great.

All the other classes are fine and balanced not a fan of the support but he's fine...just make his firebase not target invisible assassins, that's just pure shenanigans right there. >.>

My final improvement suggestion would be for more private match options. I'd like to see the ability to pick the map or even change up the teams in between matches. In case a player from the first team leaves or everyone is playing a scrim.

As for DLC...
    I remember reading about the idea of adding a 7th character. I'd buy DLC regardless for this game but a 7th character would be a deal maker.

oh, and more maps. Yeah, that'd be cool.

I'll fix this up tomorrow, just threw some suggestions off the top of my head.

Love,
    Zebra

ps. I left juice and bacon on the table