Zangief vs Naruto

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, March 16, 2011.

1. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I know you would, And if it was me this would have been 20 seconds longer.
  2. destructamental

destructamental New Member

ULTIMATE...ATOMIC...WEE-UH...BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
  3. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i was talking about this a to a friend she thinks that the bigger guy should of just walked away even though he was punched like 5 times before he did anything, i don't get how people can think that?

It's true though that the best way to stop bullying is to fight back, but kicking someone in the nuts 5 times after you have punched them there and they are on the ground crying is just way overboard...
  4. killien

killien Active Member

She probably just saw the video and didn't look into the story behind it
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

THERE IS NO KILL LIKE OVERKILL, GODDAMMIT. GOTTA LEAVE AN IMPRESSION ON THEIR DUMBASSES.
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

With all due respect to her (very little), she appears to be an idiot. Yes. Letting the person punch you, several times, and walk off apologizing will make everything go away. Does she also believe in unicorns?

Truth.
  7. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Man, I had it easy. No one wanted to pick on the giant muscle-nerd. :lol:
  8. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

yeah i told her she was wrong and 99% of people would agree with me but she still thinks she is right....god damn women....
  9. destructamental

Ovaries can do strange things.
  10. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Now I'm picturing an ovary pile-driver.
  11. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

Tell her to find some person 2x bigger than her, have her punch them in the face 5 times, and record the results.
  12. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Some people would consider this erotic.
  13. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i feel like watching some of the old wrestling after this vid, goldberg, batista etc etc the power houses haha
  14. destructamental

15. scarletti

scarletti New Member

How long does it usually take for Naruto chapters to be made into a anime episode? I'd like to know, because I want to see my FAVE NaruHina scene where *spoiler* --Hinata tells Naruto she loves him before Pain takes her down. And in the latest chapter where Naruto is really upset and worried for Hinata and is relieved beyond words when he finds out she's okay, and in my opinion starting to realize his feelings for her-- in anime form. :3
  16. killien

killien Active Member

Wow... you don't even know what this thread is about do you?
  17. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I dunno. The single post account suggests trollin'.
  18. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

people might find this little story i have quite funny, that i just remembered because of this:

ever since i was 6 and a half years old, i have been doing judo, a martial art based around throwing your opponents. at the age of 10 i have consecutive wins at county championships and frequently get medals at competitions that i enter. that summer, me and a friend from my village go to a summer camp in Devon, i am light for my age and dont look overly tough, and my friend is an average looking guy.

we get put into dorms, and we get put with a bunch of retards from the same city, a rather poorly off area, who act and look like they're tough. i get bullied for having a "posh name" and my friend gets bullied for almost no reason. being a rather reasonable person i put up with it even though it grinds my gears beyond beleif (the constant name calling and being outnumbered). i put up with this for three days, then they start punching me. i still put up with it, cause im used to falling hard onto tatami from judo (i have a large resistance to blunt trauma) and their punches arent particularly strong.

the next day, just before we are about to start an activity, we are being split up into teams. one of the retards says "i dont want to be stuck with the posh kid" when im put on his team, and when the supervisor isnt looking he punches me in the face. i snap, im incredibly pissed off at this point. i grab him, take a grip, i am behind him going for a move thats a mix between tani otoshi and a suplex in less than half a second, and smash him into hard packed dried out dirt. he was crying and has friction burns on his back, but i got let off lightly because i explained why i did it, and also explained that he got off lightly, as i could have followed up with a spinal lock that i wasnt supposed to know, but my teacher had taught me anyway.

TL;DR i got bullied and suplexed the bully. fun times! :D
  19. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I honestly can't take most, if any, self defense lessons that are used in any type of competition or tournament seriously.

It'll work against some average schmuk, but almost never against someone who's been in a fight.

That aside: Win.
  20. KemicalEnigma

KemicalEnigma New Member

I've never actually been bullied that badly, although I have been bullied verbally a lot. In fact, it still happens, which is one of the many downsides of Middle School... Although, if someone does verbally bully me, I try to stick up for myself, even though I honestly don't look very intimidating...

Believe it or not, half of the time, it's my friends. Usually it's because of my hair (check the camwhore thread...) or because I'm kind of weak. :lol: I honestly don't take it too seriously, since half of the time they're just doing it to impress their friends by being funny, but it is still pretty annoying, and it used to kind of ruin my school day. However, I honestly could care less now days. People are just going to be total ******bags and you can't do anything about it besides bullying them back (as shown in the video), but in some cases, that just makes it worse.

I do get hurt (physically) a lot by my friends, though. I've gotten so many bruises, I can't even remember half of them. I haven't really told them that it gets on my nerves half the time, but it doesn't really matter much. I know that they're just trying to have some fun, even if it does involve violence. :roll: Although, if someone does verbally bully me, I try to stick up for myself, even though I honestly don't look very intimidating...