Zangief vs Naruto

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, March 16, 2011.

1. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Thought I should share this video to all as it is pure epic and I think it is probably the best "bully got pwned" vid on the net. This kid so deserved it. Contains some swearing so volume can be turned down for the kiddies. It also contains valid morals though.

Enjoy.
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/MercWithMouth/videos/27/
  2. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Damn...Dude got dropped
  3. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Ain't as fun when it's kids.
  4. killien

killien Active Member

And the "Zangief Kid" Casey got suspended from school for slamming the shrimp, wouldn't surprise me if the shrimp didn't get anything but sympathy from the teachers

Most of the time the kids getting bullied can't do anything
    They go to teachers/faculty*, they get it worse from the bullies
    They go to parents, they get it worse
    They try to ignore it, the bullies ramp it up til the kid responds
    They snap like Casey did and they get the full flak

Even with all that it's rare that the bullied kid can stand up for himself because bullies love to travel in packs. Real easy for one kid to act tough when he has 3-6 people who back him/her up and egg them on
    Look at the vid after Casey slams the shrimp, one of the shrimps buddies got all huffed up in Casey's face and probably would have gone after him if that one girl hadn't told him to back the eff off.
    Actually, looking at the vid again, it does look like the co-bully was about ready to chase after Casey and start more s**t

*Teachers/faculty have their hands tied as well. If they don't witness the bullying, they can't do anything to stop it

From what I've been hearing, Casey has been getting a lot of support on Facebook(a friends' page, he doesn't have his own I hear) and apparently it's been lifting his spirits

My main concern is that Casey(and others) starts thinking powerslamming someone is going to be the only way to deal with a bully

I'm also really hoping that the video makes its way to those running the school, especially if it means the shrimp bully gets expelled

One last note. Casey's response was rather tame in comparison to other bullying victims. Prime example of the extreme end of the spectrum: Columbine
  5. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Am I wrong in thinking that this would be amazing?
  6. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Posted it on Facebook. Body slam > Punch in the face
  7. killien

killien Active Member

If a bully gets crippled or killed, yes, at least I think so
    A lot of those little s**t bullies deserve getting bitchslapped into next week, but a wheelchair or a coffin is permanent
  8. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

+1 internet
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

The little f-er had it coming you have to admit.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I like the person who uploaded that's name. And that was kind of awesome. I honestly think that the way schools handle this is stupid, if the kid who bullies gets hurt because the victim fights back, the victim gets in trouble. WTF? Little **** got what he deserved.
  11. Akutare

Akutare New Member

For the people concerned with the punishment of the two, I think Casey was suspended for a few days, while the bully was suspended for a month.
  12. killien

killien Active Member

^That(or something like that)

http://deadspin.com/#!5782089/revenge-o ... es-an-icon
    What's most disturbing is that Ritchard is 12 years old and he acts like that :|
  13. Runie

Runie New Member

Bully's don't deserve to use their legs. I made sure the guy who bullied me in school would never have children.
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Harsh. Very very very very very very very very very very very very harsh.
  15. Runie

Runie New Member

When you get bullied you start having bad thoughts man, every goddamn day I wanted to beat their face in with baseball bat.
  16. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

That happens normally with stupid people.
  17. Runie

Runie New Member

As far as I see it this is a tremendous moral victory for anyone who's been ostracized by their peers. Don't bully people because you don't know when they're going to flip their **** and ruin your life.
  18. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Back when I was in 5th grade, being bullied was a pretty normal thing, and the teachers didn't particularly enjoy getting involved. There tended to be a group of 3-5 kids that would beat the living piss out of me every day or two. One day I went nutso, punched the main bully in the junk, and then kicked him there about 5 times when he was on the ground crying.

Solved my problems for the rest of my school days.

(this was about 15 years ago, by the way. Neither of us were suspended, the worst either of us got was a stern talking to and a lunch detention.)
  19. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Honestly, I'm just surprised that kid was the bully, and he was the victim.

Wouldn't the size difference usually indicate the opposite?

EDIT: Oh. Found some delicious, rage inducing stupidity related to this.

Apparently the mother of that little sh*t demands an apology. Pffft. My ***.

Also, the video's been viewed four times more than the incident in Japan.

To back up someone else's post earlier, yes, the bully was suspended for 21 days, and Casey (the victim/hero) for four. Which is still complete bull. Dude should've been let off scott free.
  20. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

Khorosho, I win!
    [​IMG]
    Problem?