Youtube Channel (And Jeff Getting Chased by Zombies)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by De Troll, June 1, 2013.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

2. feedle

feedle Post Master General

wow this is so amazing..
  3. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Would anyone watch if I make a video outlining strats, setups, playstyles, etc. for MNC?
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Make it because you want to. If it is good, people will watch. I would at least check them out, as I enjoy seeing things from people who play the game well since I usually learn something. If they are really bad, I won't. Your videos haven't been too bad so far, just a couple of quality issues on some, so I imagine it would be a net positive for folks.

If you want an alt view I can cap it and send you an .avi of my perspective.
  5. De Troll

De Troll New Member

The support vid was from my live stream, so it was all choppy.
    I'm just trying to think of how much I can teach without giving away my complete setups, but I'll probably do it eventually.
  6. feedle

feedle Post Master General

everyone posts matches of them playing on host and going ham...
    show setups.. strats, playstyles, what works well

pubs... pms....
    laggy games what setups work well and when games are non laggy
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

That's what I've been trying to accomplish so far, I don't think I've posted a game I've won in PMs, but you can see what we do wrong as a team and why we don't win.
    Unfortunately I won't be uploading too many MNC videos because I don't really play, or enjoy for that matter, the game anymore.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I would like to see one gameplay from every class, as well as a commentary. It might be a steep request, but I'd really like for you to do a team commentary. You'd have do a little assuming and explain what is going through your teams mind to get the win, and if anything instead of assuming what they're thinking you can just talk about what they should be doing. I heard a little bit on your assassin video and want to hear more.

In reality I don't know just how much good it would do, but it would be the most helpful videos out there from a competitive standpoint. Rarely do my teams in PM's have good chemistry and are on the same page, I think a video showcasing how to create plays on each class, as well as how teams should respond to openings and specific plays. Talk about mismatches and how to execute. A good example is the assassin taking out the enemy support. Who else is alive on the field on each team? How can you best go about taking map control? Is their gunner in bad positioning? Or is he playing passive enough where your assault can focus sniper first before pushing the unleashed gunner? Tank should stay aggressive but have an eye on both lanes until your assassin is alive. Sniper should go set up ice traps and apply pressure in the base etc...

You probably will have to pause the video and explain things, but I think the more in depth the better. Watching just a gameplay could give off a couple tips but showing how an individual plays is only going to do so much. Showcasing how to move and play as a team is more important. We really need a high tier lobby for this to work better.
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Having a high tier lobby is the main thing. I really, really wanted to have a team to practice with and run through strats and setups to really showcase how different the game is and how a smooth team works, but it looks like that won't happen. And I personally have no interest in the current PM lobbies.
    I'll try and do some MNC commentaries, I'm just not sure how. I do my CoD commentaries by watching the film in theater and talking over it, so I'd probably have to download a program to talk over my MNC gameplay. It's something I'd love to do though.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

It's a shame I didn't record my last PM to do a commentary. I can imagine it went something like this

"Ok so me and intervention are racing against the clock vs Bots in league of legends trying to win before the game starts. Ok looks like the game is starting guess il have to play both. Ok so right now I'm 7-2 with the most kills in the room and I also picked up a double kill and am going back to buy a phantom dancer. Ok lemme focus a bit on MNC. Ok cleared the lane and got a couple kills. Looks like our team is complaining about afk.. Wish they'd win already without is its fking beginner bots. K that's done back to MNC, well I'm on my laggy TV so il just keep charging around getting kills and hitting L. Ok we won and I had the most bot kills and second most kills behind our gunner by a few.... I was about 12 feet away from my tv and sitting sideways barely paying attention... How can I play two games simultaneously better than most people play one... Ok I'm done with MNC this is boring. Hey Knivez text me "bro when you walked off the map it made me lol"
    Re:lawl. I didn't realize I ran out of room. I think killed you more than our assault. Tank counters sniper new meta
  11. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Honk honk.

Nevermind me, just honking my own horn.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

**** YOU
  13. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

I said NEVERMIND ME!!! WHATTHEHELL ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!?! Geez Luis Guzman...
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I got some alright gameplay tonight, but I still really wish I had a team to play with to get some better games up.
  15. De Troll

De Troll New Member