Your coolest kill?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by nickeboy, February 5, 2011.

1. nickeboy

nickeboy New Member

Because every forum needs a thread like this.

Mine was just today, when I headshotted a tank and an assault running side to side with one bullet.
  2. Lorenzo Von Matter

Lorenzo Von Matter New Member

a tank charged at me, I hovered up a bit as a gunner he stopped directly under me, PANCAKE TIME BOYS AND GIRLS, was seriously cool to do it
  3. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Got level 3 charged by an assault, but headshot him as I was flying off of the level. Sweet vengeance.
  4. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

Unscoped headshot a support yesterday, always fun.
  5. jrave

jrave Member

GrenadeIII arena on a Gunner. Used the jump pad from the middle that sends you over the walkway onto bottom level. As I was nearing the end I hit slam and ended up pancaking a support who was buying skills.
  6. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Some guy hit the ejector on Grenade III while three guys were down there. I sprayed them all before they fell and got 3 easy ringouts.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

reverse clay-pigeon. nice.
  8. Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree New Member

Earlier today I backstabbed a gunner as assassin, and the animation was as fucked up as I've ever seen. It showed my model half in the ground half above, and the gunner about 20 feet away and upgrading his skills (which I'm pretty sure he wasnt). There was so much wtf involved that I burst out laughing.
  9. Rammite

Rammite New Member

I saw a Gunner upgrading skills. I take out my Rail Gun and start pew-pewing.
    He noticed pretty quickly, and I threw a Product Grenade at him.

It got an assassin mid-air.
  10. Qtie

Qtie New Member

no scope cloaked assasin. i felt like chuck norris
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

threw a bomb at a tank.

it didnt hit the tank. it stopped mid air.

then, it started MOVING AROUND!

"WAIT... HUH!?!"

and thats when i started laughing, as the assassin ran out of cloak and started running around freaking out.

i hit a CLOAKED ASSASSIN! ...BOOM!

i didnt detonate it until she ran back to her spawnroom too. why is it common instinct to run INTO YOUR SPAWNROOM with a bomb attached to you?
  12. sTicky

sTicky New Member

gunner and assault pushing top lane on grenade3, dropped the assault with a headshot. gunner got scared and starting running around, i scoped in on him, took a deep breathe and slowly pulled the trigger.

then a sin dashed right into a perfect line for a double hs. i then jumped off the building and quit cuz my day couldnt have gotten any better

another was when i was playing support. got the drop on a gunner and popped him with the shotgun and he ran away. so i tried to flank and drop an airstrike. luckily enough the other teams support came out to heal his gunner, and an assault just charged out of spawn and landed on the ground next to them. 2 seconds later.....TRIPLE KILL
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i headcrabbed a sniper. typical.

but i didnt detonate... i seen a moment of opportunity.

an assassin came up the jump pad half cloaked.

i waited as he ran backwards shooting, and the assassin got beside of him, and then detonated.

the sniper died, the assassin flew off the side and died on lazorrazor.

people, if you have brain cancer, dont let it harm other people. just jump off the side of the map with some dignity.

MORE FUN WITH HEADCRABS: i call this finishing move, Dirty Fireworks. you headcrab a pro, and then charge3 them off the map, and detonate it in-air.
  14. sTicky

sTicky New Member

i lol'd
  15. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

League of Legends

and my coolest kill was an assassin back grapple :(
    Last edited: February 6, 2011
  16. Smaz

Smaz New Member

Quickscope headshotted an assassin that smoke bombed on the other side of the map (ammo muel) in mid air.
  17. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Not just a single occurrence, but my favorite combo kill. With the assault, charge+grapple someone with a bomb placed behind them. As they go flying from the grapple, detonate the bomb for the kill

Also, every gunner chain grab is a favorite!
  18. Waddle Waddle

Waddle Waddle New Member

Playing SteelPeel, friend of mine (gunner) is on the opposite team. I backstab him ON a jump pad, so it jumps us both through the air with me doing the stab animation on him as we fly.

Midair flight stab.

Every time anyone on vent mentions "o thats bullshit i was totally jumping" he mentions it.
  19. Litego

Litego New Member

2 bullets, 3 headshots, I loled.
  20. Kordy

Kordy New Member

Slammed an assassin on Ammo Mule in the middle juice room, closer to their spawn. She flew right over to the gap between unbreakable glasses with 10% hp or so. I had mortars equipped, so I flinged a shot - thinking, if it gets the kill, it'll be cool.

At this point, a hurt sniper decides to give me the stink-eye (and a faceful of lead), and decides to come forward from that little gap, meeting face-first with triple mortar shells, leading to a double kill.

Good news, I'm sure I frapsed that match. Bad news, I have over 200 gigs of frapsed material.

Edit: Lazerazor =! Ammo Mule.