You are My Pitgirl

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by bhaal177, February 12, 2011.

1. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

Since I'm kind of locked out of servers right now and I can't find it in the menu's. How do I access said music video? I'm actually quite giddy about seeing a pitgirl music video.
  2. Akutare

Akutare New Member

You have to click on the MNC logo on the main menu to see it.
  3. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

Sweet, thanks.
  4. Arkanfel

Arkanfel New Member

Just tried this and it didn't work. Sounds obvious enough but I must be missing something...? I kind of want to see this too lol

EDIT:

nvm, it turns out I wasn't done downloading the patch. I'm watching it now and lmao-ing
  5. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

Are there any possible plans for more music video's? Like, lets say the tank singing a Russian song to win the pitgirl back from the super fan? Or maybe a lament from the assassin constantly humming and giggling softly to some nice background music. Maybe with misty water colored memories in the background of her killing other pros and other assassin mischief.
  6. generic125

generic125 New Member

Well the tank isn't Russian so i don't know why he would be singing a Russian song, hes from...somewhere in America, don't ask me where I wouldn't know.
  7. Arkanfel

Arkanfel New Member

He kinda looks like Zangief from Street Fighter, which is probably why the Tank was assumed to be Russian.
  8. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

I've always heard sort of a Russian accent. But it might just be his manly Russian beard and voice.
  9. Waddle Waddle

Waddle Waddle New Member

Tank's American, midwestern. (seemingly)

Heavy was Russian, you see the big high HP character, you think heavy, you hear Russian.

Mystery Solved!
  10. bware

bware New Member

you are my pitgirllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. acanadianguy

acanadianguy New Member