Xenforo editor :

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by tatsujb, September 3, 2013.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

royal pain in the butt.

why? : inconsistency. If you're going to give it two text editor the least to be done is not to let them cross edit. that means edit or change drastically code from the other editor automatically. Why?

well because if you misspell a closing braket at the begining of a long page of things with opening and closing brackets it turns your entire page into scrambled eggs. and the work is as good as lost.

conclusion : xenforo editor is an unholy wench that cannot be trusted on any account.

In the future I'll use word, considering before I didn't have to, this is a step down from the php forum.
    Last edited: September 3, 2013
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Huh? I don't have any problem with the text editor. Also why was this posted in the PA section?
  3. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

4. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

*moved thread*
  5. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

In pretty much every possible application I can think of the "newb-friendly" design-mode and the "hardcore" code-mode NEVER EVER work together properly, use either when you start typing your post, not both.