WTF moments

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by 81suibylop, May 14, 2013.

1. 81suibylop

81suibylop Active Member

My mom and me were in the car driving home just now and this guy in the back right seat of a grey car just rolled down his window and waved / called out for my mom (in the driver's seat) to roll hers down, then laughed and the driver of that car sped off...

What the **** is that?

(What are your WTF moments?)
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

One time on the way home from a concert we stopped at a red light, windows down. Couple of randies stop next to us and forcefully throw an open bottle filled with water into our car and drove off
  3. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Walked home from school when I was like 10 or something, bunch of assholes I've never seen before drive past in a car and throw water balloons at me.
  4. light0

light0 Member

A few of us were having a few drinks at around 2:00 am in a friends back garden, we are sitting around a fire when some old guy none of recognize sits down beside us with a guitar and starts playing it. We'd left the front door open and he had just walked through the house and into the back garden.
  5. Orome

Orome Well-Known Member

7 years ago at my friends house we made "sniper's nest" on the balcony and were shooting at windows of passing cars with air gun kids toy thing (im not sure how to call it). Well... there was one guy with the window open, what a bad day to have the window open! He crashed and died...
    Naaah just kidding, he just did hit brakes really hard and started making a lot of noice while we slowly crawled back in the house and waited for him to leave. Those plastic bullet-things don't hurt much but for sure will make you say wtf if you get hit by one when you don't expect it.
    I'm not proud of stupid things I did in the past but they are hard to forget.
  6. grimbar

grimbar New Member

That's quite some reckless behaviour, you could have caused some serious damage.
  7. Orome

Orome Well-Known Member

I was too stupid to realise that
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  9. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

this video does not exist
  10. DeadStretch

Oh oops. I messed the link up. Try again. :D
  11. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

I don't speak Korean, sorry :p
  12. DeadStretch

Damn! I kinda really wanted to know what was going on...
  13. 81suibylop

81suibylop Active Member

There's some weirdo outside where we live in a black mustang (I think that's what it is)

And we noticed him when we left to drop my bro off somewhere (about 30+ minutes) +the time we didn't notice him!

#2Creepy4Me