Wow, 2 hours into game, then....

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ouroboros7, August 2, 2014.

1. ouroboros7

ouroboros7 New Member

Hey,

I understand this is Beta and all that...but,

I was playing a Single player game, and on the first planet (only having artillery this far, and level 1 vehicles). The AI decided for whatever reason, to build the Orbital launcher first and left the planet, I spent about an hour and half taking over the entire planet (all metal points and Umbrella's everywhere since they were trying to redeploy). While preparing for my teleporter attack.

I built about 16 vehicle factories and a teleporter, found their planet out of the four in the galaxy, and it took about 4 or 5 tries dropping conbots off to build the second teleporter, finally got it, and sent a massive nonstop wave through (a few hundred vehicles wave 1, then about 1000 vehicles on build que). It took me about another 30-45 minutes before I actually started to break through their armies, defense, etc. and started building my own new base.

Then the game crashed......
    Last edited: August 3, 2014
  2. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's how Galactic war rolls, for now, you gotta be super agressive, and stop enemy coms from leaving the planet, chasing them immediately if they do.
    tatsujb likes this.
  3. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

You know you can rejoin a crashed game? :p

Or was it a server crash?
    lokiCML and tatsujb like this.
  4. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

Yeah, its really important to get the radar op så you can track targets in deep space, and if the AI commander moves of world, you give CHASE asap. Else things start to go bad.

Scary how they can turn a planet into a fortress lol, and short of smashing something into them, there is almost no way of breaking them that doesnt take nearly an hour.

And yeah better reconnect features is gonna be nice, even more save and load. ATm you get one shot at reconnecting, if you close the game and start it up again right back after.
  5. monte93

monte93 Active Member

in theory.. I've never been able. i use game crashes to replan my strategy and start again.
    yagamesh and mishtakashi like this.