Would you say MNC has Shifted towards teamwork?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Strategy and Tactics' started by NeoCyberman, May 19, 2011.

1. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

only if the death contributed to wasting the juice time imo
  2. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i DARE you to take out a base full of lvl 3 rockit turrets in 1 juice as an assault, if you can do it, i will praise you like you are a god, because it can not be done
  3. BillNyeTheScienceGuy

BillNyeTheScienceGuy New Member

Well this used to be the rule for all classes due to how strong juice was. Grappling was all you could do to delay a juiced pro from killing turrets in your base.

But ever since the juice nerf in Product Update 8 some classes (like the Gunner) are just as well off revving up their minigun and tearing into a juiced pro depending on the situation. You'd be surprised how quickly you can down a juiced pro - especially if you can flank them while they are distracted focusing on a turret.
  4. sjwho2

sjwho2 New Member

imo juice is too important.

I feel like i'm playing MvC3 again. Relying on special items is pretty annoying imo.
  5. Robbert

Robbert New Member

Your totaly right that every server should be without juice avaibled and at least an hour. Otherwise you might play to many different maps and that would get boring. Furthermore it would discourage spawncamping and it would also make the game totally more fun because you don't have to worry about trying to destroy turrets because you know that it's not going to work.
  6. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Juice is an integral game mechanic. It breaks stalemates and aids in base pushing. Its fairly easy to get but requires various levels of teamwork to pull off properly in some situations.
  7. Robbert

Robbert New Member

What do you mean? Why is it hard to kill people with it?

/sarcasm
  8. BillNyeTheScienceGuy

BillNyeTheScienceGuy New Member

Some classes rely on their teammates to be able to accumulate and use their juice properly (Tank and Gunner specifically). The Gunner is a huge target but his juice is arguably the most important. He also requires cover/map control help from his team to get into position to use his juice.

On the other side if you're pushed back intor your base having the team follow a juiced ally in a charge out of the base can help push the enemy back and regain precious map control. The juiced pro by himself will probably kill a couple people but then die and accomplish nothing. With their team behind them, however, the tides can be turned.