WORTH THE WAIT!

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by DeceptiveAlarm, December 2, 2010.

1. DeceptiveAlarm

DeceptiveAlarm New Member

I have been checking these forums religiously every day this month. Then I ended up working late today then had to decorate the tree with my wife and kids, then when I went to play I had to go threw EVERY old map (i like the new changes but still) to get to spunky. Atleast my team won though. Good job guys! nice dlc now whens the next one? lol j/k
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

dude, if it was this good, imagine how amazing it would have been if they worked on it all through november too? it was at least 1/5th of the work making the initial game, release on free dlc. this game freaking rocks, and the best part...

...the best part IS the old glitches. now that they are gone, you can tell everyone was used to them. coming in and juicing and not worrying about death. now they do that and die and say WTF! lmao. everyone now kills juicers, when they used to not even try. shotgunned so many assassins.

i like how the glass barriers were placed very non-chilantly. they actually look like they were always part of the map, not just stuffed in. you hardly would notice they stick out until you try to snipe base to base and realize you cant see anything all of a sudden.

they added/redid/fixed a little bit of everything! literally 1/5th of the work it took to make the original had to have gone into this dlc. WOW there is so much cool.

not only do i wana destroy bots and eat churros all day long, but i would even love to just spectate (ill make sure to take my sniper rifle, so i can get a few shots in at bullseye from the stands :lol: )

this game is so very much worth investing in. i read a forum earlier about how someone thought post-patch was bad. what? gunner actually still had good range, id say it takes 10 bullets on a non-heavy. support gets 40% less juice, so it takes them 1:20 to get juice compared to previous 50 seconds. nothing is so bad it can be complained about. snipers were still frevalent on steel peel, where they still have vantage points if they dare step just outside their base.

GAME FIXED! THANK YOU DEVS! HAVE HAPPY HOLIDAYS. WOO HOO!.