World War 3/Apocalypse/2012 Thread

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by De Troll, January 8, 2012.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

So here's my belief on this matter. I don't believe in a magical apocalypse involving God, demons, angels or any of that. But I do believe that a hypothetical social apocalypse is probable and we could see it in coming years.
    WW3 is right around the corner and when it does happen, we're FVCKED! The U.S. has just evacuated all troops from Iraq, as tensions rise between Israel and the rest of the middle east. Russia has stated numerous times NOT to fvck with Iran, because we are in turn fvcking with Russia. So Israel is cocky as hell and we're getting in trouble. This is creating a giant chain reaction that would result in basically North America, Europe, and Australia versus Asia and the Middle East. We're not going to win this war. China is the #1 world power at the moment and growing stronger, the U.S. is still on a steady decline, and China is backed by Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc. ALL of whom possess nuclear warheads. So pray for the end, because the end is nearing.
    If this does occur, it would leave our world in nuclear wasteland-like state. Due to the lack of government, police, or general order, we may be faced with a state of anarchy. This is our social apocalypse and beginning of the downfall of mankind (2012). The U.S. is passing more and more laws/bills to restrict freedoms and liberties, (censoring the internet, authorizing force against peaceful protestors) and our people have had enough. Due to the recent "occupy" movement, protests are breaking out all over the world. In certain instances, police are cracking down and pepper spraying/tear gassing protestors. The citizens are viewing this as a threat and may begin to react violently. Should this occur, we may see the government send in the military to directly deal with these protestors, which could even result in a civil war. Sounds like the perfect time for China/Russia/Iran to invade! So now we're fighting each other, these other countries are invading and we're on the verge of losing our very culture as we know it. What's left but to nuke the planet?
    We set the skies ablaze and we're left with a nuclear wasteland. Everyone's left to fend for themselves and we're left with a Fallout-esque type of planet.
    I'm not saying it's guaranteed to happen, I'm just saying that it's a distinct possibility and you all should be prepared in case such an event should occur.
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I'm gonna sleep well tonight...
  3. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

[​IMG]
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

To be honest, human beings have come a long way. There shouldn't be any reason for us to just die out all of a sudden. We've yet to fully explore the notion space travel because we've spent over BILLIONS of dollars for Military reasons.

We are all better than this and yet here we are. I have no other way of saying what's on my mind other than:

"It was good while it lasted."
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Forgive me, but I'd rather not imagine the way in which I will die a horrible and painful death. I'd rather focus on doing stuff when I'm alive.
  6. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I saw this coming.

WW3 is happening if the journalists fail to beat the Rosschild and Rockfeller famillies.

Those families were also responsible for the 3-11-11 Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.

Obama's just a puppet and he can't do sh!t, his masters can.

The ending of their bible is to have only 1 billion people in the world.

I kinda agree, 6 billion is too much.

If they'll spare me, then I'll agree with this "project".

But who am I?

I'm just a nobody.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Not really the death that puts me off. Reading stuff like this just drags my spirit down.
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I'm still hoping that NWO would fail.

1 world government is bullish!t.
  10. De Troll

De Troll New Member

You can ignore it if you want, but I suggest you at least entertain the possibility.
    And you're right Light. Politics in general are just a puppet show designed to distract us so that the 1% can stay rich while we waste our time arguing over who should be in charge. All politicians do is talk to us and keep us occupied while they pass these bills and laws behind the scenes and keep us in the dark. Not enough people are willing to open their eyes to it though.
    Most people share the Deadpool view. "I have too much at stake, I can't think like that if I want to take care of and raise my family. I'd rather live my life." You can still live and enjoy your life while being conscious of this. It may even save you when the end actually does come. And wouldn't you want your family to be aware of what's really going on in the world? I'm not saying I'm right either, or that it's going to happen. Just think for yourself and do your own research.
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

To say I don't believe this will happen is a lie. There's definitely enough stupidity and disregard for human life in the higher-up seats that I can unfortunately see this happening later. I just really don't want to think about it, since I TRY to be optimistic.
  12. De Troll

De Troll New Member

It seems like you're confusing optimism with ignorance though. I get what you're saying, and you just want to live your life. This isn't something that's constantly on my mind, but I'm aware of it and when the time comes I'll be ready. I'm not altering my plans for the future at all based off of this knowledge. I agree with your view though that it's not something anyone should freak out over just yet.
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Yeah, Shammas. Our (Japan's) Prime Minister is a f*ggot for f*ck sakes, for real, real homo. That just shows us that the rich families don't really care about the politics as long as they distract us while they blow their noses and with money.
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Well, people are out of control anyway. I mean, this new year in Holland, over a 100 (that's a lot because we're small, you get the deal) PARAMEDICS were brutally assaulted. I mean, beating up a paramedic?
    All I'm trying to say is, it cuts both ways. I'd pepperspray assholes like them all day.
  15. joker

joker Active Member

If it helps people sleep easy, you can sleep easy knowing what shammas proposes is really more of a "conspiracy theory" kind of possibility. You read and hear about them, but in reality they are more entertainment than fact. Sure, its "possible" the OP could happen, but since vietnam, ww2, and ww1, humanity has learned its lesson with all out officially declared war. For the rest of eternity you will likely continue to see the world as it is today, with its many problems, conflicts of very minor casualties (very minor in comparison to war casualties), and any violent conflict is far from american soil, and its safe to bet it always will be. Its fun to toy around with possibilities such as the OP, but with such a modern social development over the last 30 years, and realistic understanding of what war would really mean in this day and age, 99.9% chance lies in things always being similiar to how they are now, with world powers not being thrilled with each other, minor casualties of rebels and terrorists here and there, but not wanting to entertain even the thought of true world war.
  16. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Well first off, we would not lose a 1v1 war with anybody, including China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... penditures

France spends the 3rd most amount in the world on their military with 61 trillion.
    China spends the 2nd most with 114.3 trillion.
    We spend the most in the world with 687 trillion dollars per year.

I don't care how many soldiers they have; we spend more than the top 20 countries after us combined.

That being said, nukes make that much less important. The US, China, and Russia have more nukes than the rest of the world combined. Any of the 3 countries have the potential to completely wipe a continent off the map in about 10 minutes.

The Mayan 2012 prediction had nothing to do with a world war, however. Their prediction was based on astronomy. Probably believed that a comet/asteroid was going to hit earth, drastically reducing the earth's population.

Search Graham Handcock on youtube. He has a fascinating documentary called "Quest to find an Ancient Civilisation" that all leads up to theories on 2012.
  17. meat

meat New Member

^
    And that's why USA has no money.

It's not on the news but a lot of journalists have been saying that a lot of Americans lost their jobs and sleeps on their cars with their kids.
  18. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

im in NZ FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE YELLOW STONE
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

OH MY GOD!!!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!
  20. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

GOTCH-YA!