Word Attack! -MNC

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, March 21, 2011.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

We are going to have the largest, longest, and most frustrating game of Monday Night Combat.
    Rule 1- Choose your class and team.(You can not change them til the next game)
    Rule 2- You are only allowed 2 sentences at a time, you must wait for another player to make a move before you are allowed a second move. (3 sentences if you kill someone, 1 line for the death)
    Rule 3- No clans/guilds/teams allowed. If someone kills in the name of (example: CoR) you are disqualified and everyone will be allowed to ignore your further comments.
    Rule 4- You can not have super extended sentences in hopes of being the only undefeated player, i will simply post Annihilator, Everyone will then start at the respawns all over, and you all earn 1 death.

How does this work?

You start in your spawns, the objective is to slaughter each other, moneyballs do not exist in this arena. Juice does not exist in this battle, Ejectors are still allowed.
    However we will be playing on Spunky Cola, its right to the action and everyone will understand the map. You are to explain the route you are going first. Then your action.

THERE IS NO MONEY AND BASIC SKILLS, HOWEVER due to passive upgrades such as dagger to katana, you will start with upgrading weaponry. In this world, if the assassin happens to get a backgrapple on you, you are dead no matter what the class.

How do you win? you dont, its just for all you Off Topic people to get a laugh. I will post everyones stats at the end of the round.

Be descriptive of who you are attacking and how you are attacking, in 2 sentences. You cant kill someone everytime either, i dont care how good you are on the digital version because here you have no skill curve unless your bad at english.

I am the game master of this event, if i find someone out of line and trying to be OP, i will start you from spawn with 1 added death and a handicap, or disqualify you.

How do i know i killed someone?
    Well depending on where people are and what class you are. For every player you are attacking you will roll 1 dice from Dice Generator
    1 player: 1-3=missed kill, 4-6 successful
    If you roll 1-3 the defender rolls 1 dice, 1-2=Missed Counter 3-6=Successful Counter Attack
    2 People is 2 dice. 6-12=Successful attack, 1-5=Missed attack
    Defenders still roll 1 dice each. Whoever logs on first and rolls the dice will gain the point, its a first come first serve game.

If you win the roll please add an extra line of text making it 3 lines explaining how the target died.

Confused? heres an example

I am a Sniper on Team Hotshots(this is after the spawn drops)

"I ran out of my starting base through the closest tunnel. Now in enemy territory i see Target A at the ejector, I raise my sniper and fire for his head"
    I rolled a 2

Target A-
    I am an Assault on Team Icemen
    "Standing at the ejector, i see a bullet whiz by my head. I look down seeing an enemy sniper and i hit the ejector."
    i rolled a 3
    "The sniper goes flying off the map, screaming and firing his SMG aimlessly he falls into nothingness."

This is round 1, just a trial. The game will end on April 1st, the Next round will start on April 2nd. I will refrain from playing to keep the game even.

Maybe this will be fun for you people at work trolling the forums ;)

If you dont want to play its ok with me, it was just an idea to have a good laugh :)

Feel free to ask for any kind of clarification, but please do so through PM so it keeps the gameboard clean for play.

And yes Mickey Cantor is on coffee break.

Good luck have fun, dont let the headache get to big!
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I am speed and deadly accuracy's ginger stepchild: The Icemen's SMG Sniper.

I walk out of my base and move over to the left, dropping traps where the Annihilator would be, readying my Flak grenades.
  3. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

I'm an Assault and exit the spawn immediately to go to the friendly bot spawners.

I throw a bomb down to jump on the raised platform without spending money, but ring out myself and ragequit the match.
  4. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

I suggest that you, you being Mudknot, roll the dice. Just so it discourages people from cheating (low chance of that happening, but still).
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

I drop my SMG and set up a camping chair.

It is comfy.
  6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Plumbum loses all weapons and is left with a lawn chair to defend himself :twisted:
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

I strech out.

I am comfier.
  8. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

assassin on the hotshots enter the game and dash out the base.
    cloaks under the L shape ledge facing the ejector on the enemy ledge readying shuriken launchers
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I am a hotshot's beard man, I exit the spawn and charge off of the high ground ledge.

I turn the corner and find a scrawny looking twig man with a chair looking down on me, judging me.

Am I doing this right?
  10. spookyspectre11

hotshots assassin sneaks around the enemy base under their round ledge any stop by enemy bot spawn. thinking on sneaking up on enemy sniper on his lawn chair.
  11. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I am Ninja Wallace. I am three hundred feet tall and made of muscles. I look down at all the puny men running about the arena and crush them with my ball. My left one.
  12. PlumbumTheEpic

I'm not sure if I'm disgusted or aroused...

Anyway, The sniper drags his camping chair (see below) and tries to beat the beardy guy to death with it.

Attached Files:

13. spookyspectre11

The sneaky red assassin takes advantage of the distracted sniper and begins dashing at him. assassin takes aim at the twig boy's spine while dashing, this could be a sure kill :twisted:
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

The beard man sees the twig in the chair lift up his chair, while seeing a lolcloke sneak up behind him.

He wonders if the sniper is serious, and prepares to make these fists talk.
  15. spookyspectre11

_*ok we need a dice roll*
  16. PlumbumTheEpic

I'd roll, but I'd end up cheating, plus I'm the only Iceman.
  17. Akutare

Akutare New Member

I will join the Iceman team as an Assault.

And proceed to sit in the spawn room eating churros.
  18. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

You guys have to roll for yourselves, if you can not be legit or fair dont play, easy as that right?

Winning wont get you anything anyway lol
  19. spookyspectre11

the red assassin uncloaks as she moves in for the kill. sadly though i rolled a 2
  20. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

The Beard Man walks up to the twig and rolls a 5.

Twig snapping time. Bearded Warrior punches him in the man meat, snaps his spine and throws him into the stands.