wishlist ideas

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by keighlon, January 24, 2011.

1. keighlon

keighlon New Member

So I am sure some of these have been brought up in other threads, but here is what I would like to see in future updates:

Level 4 skills. Some of the skills are a little too powerful on some classes, while others are hardly used. I think a rebalancing of skills and adding a fourth level would give more variety and strategy to money usage. Make them 700-800 to purchase. I'll post specific ideas for each later.

get rid of juice, and change out juice vendors for bacon vendors. It lasts longer and can be super effective if used properly. Alternatively you could make them "hotdog"vendors which give a random gold attribute for the rest of the game. Mystery meat equals mystery bonus. Say for 300 bucks?

Fix the hack bug! A third of the time I use supports hack skill ot doesn't show up and takes forever to cool down. Also the annihilator shouldn't take your cash if it doesn't go off.

Put windows on the back wall where the ledge is on spunky. Remove the lower ledge under the center exit on grenade.

Give an option for "split team ok?" to team host so it isn't so hard to find a game with six friends.

That's all I can think of for now except for lag and the only way to fix that is dedicated servers. Maybe stricter host connection requirements or an algorithm that migrates host to the most balanced member of a game? I ain't no doctor u figure it out!
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

thats the only idea i like
  3. keighlon

keighlon New Member

Then you're probably someone who abuses the back ledge and lower ledge. I think most would agree that windows would be a balanced improvement over what happens now. Even when I play gunner or assault I don't use them, and I trashtalk my team for using it too just ask monkey.
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

there already is a solution.

upgrade the right moneyball turret to 2, and it can reach the ledge to retaliate.

hack it also works.

i abuse poor kids all day trying this. its so funny.

here is an amazing shennanigan to do if your a support on spunky and they destroy the right moneyball turret. replace it with a 2.3 lazorblazor lmao. they see it and try taunt-juicing, watch for them, and shotgun them teh fawk owf dat ledge, owf dis arena, and ohn teh grownd twenty feet beyloh
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Stupid hacker.
  6. keighlon

keighlon New Member

I'll have to try that
  7. keighlon

keighlon New Member

Shut it ya limey prat:p
  8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Get rid of juice? Really? No.
  9. keighlon

keighlon New Member

Juice ruins the game. Correction juice vendors ruin the game. Juice chaining ruins the game. Juice as a reward for killing lots of bots and players is fine. If you had to work harder for it and couldn't purchase it there would be more strategy to the end game
    maybe even just one juice vendor with a longer cooldown would promote teamwork and coop strategy.
  10. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I hate the fact that juice can be bought, im fine with people that earn it.