Wish? Remove juice from ruining this game. How's that?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by x PIGFACE x, September 10, 2010.

1. x PIGFACE x

x PIGFACE x New Member

Subject.

Juice ruins the game. Plain and simple.

Thanks for reading UBER.
  2. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

You are saying that because you never get juice.

That being said, when I play support or sniper I get juice within a minute and have done little to drive my team forward. When I'm a gunner, slaughtered bots, and knocked down half the enemies turrets while getting a mega streak, I still haven't gotten enough juice to juice rush the base. It is a little unbalanced there.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The Tank and Gunner are strong if they gained juice just as fast the would be overpowered.

Imo, juice is fine. I don't see what the big deal is.
  4. Zeromus EG

Zeromus EG New Member

It does feel a little annoying when you're about to kill a guy and he just Juices in your face, but how often does that happen really?

I could possibly agree that removing the ability to buy Juice would be good, but removing Juice totally would make it feel a little bit stale, I love the feeling when it pops up on screen and it keeps the game fresh imo. How else are you gonna get your bots into a base with 4 level 3 Rockits?
  5. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Remove how easy it is for snipers/supports to get juice. Yes please, remove juice? Nah
  6. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Maybe it's the ease of getting juice that's the problem. It would be alright if a pro wasn't able to get juice one after another.
  7. x PIGFACE x

x PIGFACE x New Member

Ok, Juice isn't that game breaking and I don't mind it that much except when it's used to dominate the other team.....especially if you are on a pug team.

Here's some ideas to fix it.

1. Reduce time (this one kinda stinks i know)

2. Reduce the bonus armor effect from Juice. (I like this one but that still doesn't really solve the problem).

3. Make it a bit more difficult (time wise) to obtain. (this is probably the best solution).

4. Team play should proc juice (not sure how you could code this, but that would force a bit more team play).

Ur probably asking me "So what is the problem with juice?" The problem is is that not everyone is leet. It mostly just pisses people (me) off and will turn people (me) away from the game. TF2 doesn't have anything like this, yet it's a fun game.

World of Warcraft (ya i know, it's just an example) has great PVP just due to how the characters work together using teamplay, not due to GOD MODE every few minutes.

I can't stand having turrets at lvl 3 and then have ONE juiced assassin (ONE!!!!) walk in and destroy all my turrets + teammates with 1 pop of juice. It's retarded. What happened to working like a team and pushing the other players? This can be done without juice, i've seen it happen. TEAM WORK more entertaining then GOD MODE.

Anyway, I figured i would at least explain myself instead of being a douche.

This is just my 2cents. Not here to upset anyone that enjoys juicing. Again, I believe it should be in the game. It's unique, I just think it needs some tweaking.
  8. scyfed

scyfed New Member

yeah, i once got juice as a sniper in 3 seconds. massive build up of bots and i shot 3/4 explosive rounds and got full juice, i then went round the back way to the enemy teams moneyball, juiced up and started taking 1/6 chunks of health off the moneyball with each shot and singlehandedly won the game. it was a bit much....
  9. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

Juice is lame. The only thing you can do is abuse it yourself.

Defense? No problem, just go god mode and steamroll it. You can stay juiced nearly all the time with some classes and can get it when you need it with others.

Unless they change it, you just have to do the same lame stuff. It's not so bad, but yeah things could be better.
  10. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

Killing bots and turrets and shooting the moneyball gives loads of juice, if that's not teamplay, what is?
  11. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

The only thing i would change about juice would be to not allow it to cause additional damage to the moneyball. It would still be very useful for clearing out players, turrets, and for the health bonus, but there is no reason at all that 1 player should be able to wipe out the moneyball in under 10 seconds.