[WIP] Slow Annihilation

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by igncom1, April 19, 2015.

1. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Grounded in SupCom like balance, this mod hopes to make the PA battlefield a more immersive experience!

---
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---
    The Bot Factory
    [​IMG]
    Cheaper then vanilla, but with less HP.

The Vehicle Factory
    [​IMG]

The Advanced Bot Factory
    [​IMG]

The Advanced Vehicle Factory
    [​IMG]

The Dox
    [​IMG]
    More HP at the cost of speed, new beam type weapons make it easy to hit targets, improved fire rate.

The Bolo
    [​IMG]
    Beam type lightning gun and more HP for cost, weak damage, but better then Dox range.

The Grenadier
    [​IMG]
    Good damage and AOE, improved HP too, but still requires a meat shield.

The Leveler
    [​IMG]
    Slow at turning, but great HP and damage for cost, in numbers these can dominate a battlefield, might consider improving turret turn rate still.

The Sheller
    [​IMG]
    Great range, improved HP and good damage, but slow to fire, and needs spotters to utilize full range.

The Vanguard
    [​IMG]
    Sporty, tanky and rapid fire, the vanguard lives up to it's name, but is prone to tactical missile fire, and does less damage then the slammer.

The Inferno
    [​IMG]
    Tanky and rapid fire mid range flames do good DPS against low HP targets, a little too tanky for T1 factories can mean that these are a little awkward to use in T2 as well.

The Gil-E
    [​IMG]
    No clip snipers with great range and damage, and a anti-tactical missile beam weapons, slow to fire and slow to move. Might be OP.

Basic and Advanced Combat Fabricators
    [​IMG]
    Less effective then in vanilla, but have more HP like most land forces.
    Medics are still needed and Uncle Commander needs YOU!

The Slammer
    [​IMG]
    Spuds true and true, better damage then the vanguard, and better HP to boot, but is much more expensive, and thus a massive sniper and missile target. Might be OP.

The Bluehawk
    [​IMG]
    Low damage heat seeking missiles, on a beefy gorillas back, these will fire small AOE missiles that can murder dox, or focus fire the rapid rocket rocking ruckus on anything with a higher pay-check.

The Single Laser Defense Tower
    [​IMG]
    Solid anti-raiding towers who do decent enough damage, but tend to be demolished by grenadiers.

The Laser Defense Tower
    [​IMG]
    Adding in AOE lasers of decent damage, these can kill vanguards and dox blobs all the same, but tend to not have the fire power to finish of armys.

The Advanced Laser Defense Tower and Pelter
    [​IMG]
    Rapid fire lasers that should be good against large units, but I have been naughty and haven't fully tested them in battle.

As for the pelter, its basically a stationary sheller, based on the klink-hammer.

The Catapult
    http://i.imgur.com/1kPQHek.jpg
    Long range high damage rockets that can be shot down.
    Keep the enemy bases at bay.

The Holkins
    http://i.imgur.com/5Fdaq4I.jpg
    The big boy, based on the klink-hammer also, but has twice the AOE, twice the damage and twice the range.
    No soup for you Mavor fans!
    xankar likes this.
  2. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

3. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

Excellent mod, but there is some stuff that i want to point out:

- Bolo shots is way to epic for t1 tank
    - Rapid-firing Vanguard also looks crazy. And I think it will look good with Bolo effects, cuz they are awesome.
    - Artillery is OP againts factories. But it is not that cheap, so I'm fine with that.
    - And mod is not working with new commanders.

But anyways, this mod feels good, looks awesome, and almost balanced.
    igncom1 likes this.